Is it ok to masturbate in tanning beds?

Updates:
1d
Let's face it, you're butt naked in there and you have a good 10-15 mins to kill. What else could you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• As long as you properly clean up your mess IDC. I once got off standing up in a public bathroom one person stall. Who tf am I to judge😂

0|1
    0|0
    • 1d

Nice to get a non judgmental response for a change! I take that you're no prude either haha 😂😂

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No. It is not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha umh that sounds dangerous... but yeah do what ever floats your boat even if its pretty darn weird no offense tough

0|1
    0|0
    • 1d

I mean, there's a sense of risk to it which makes it kinky, bit at the same time you have some privacy in there so why not?

• Show All
    • 1d

Yeah for sure. Seriously like what's the worst thing that could happen haha

• 1d

Any experience? @EssieEsmerelda

• Seriously? Besides the eww factor, dont you burn your sensitive boy bits?

0|0
    0|1
    • 1d

No burning unless you fall asleep in there! After my first sesh, my junk turned into a slightly darker reddish shade, but if that's the price I have to pay to avoid tan lines then so be it :D

• 1d

Ok. And keep your jackin off to your own private spaces.

• No. Masturbate at home in private. Jesus.

1|1
    0|1
    • 1d

How do you feel about public sex with a partner then?

• 1d

Anything sex related should be done at home in private. It's meant to be an intimate private experience, and no one wants to see some twats like that.

• 1d

I see what you're saying... You're just not a fan of semi public sex. I don't want to get busted. I'm not an exhibitionist but the element of potential risk definitely drives me wild

What Guys Said 3

• if i caught you masturbating in the tanning bed, i'd kick you in the nuts.

0|0
    0|1
  • Cook that sausage!

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't know seems kind of weird

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

A 10-15 min sesh in a tanning bed just feels like forever. And you're lying there in your birthday suit and away from your phone... Gotta find a way to busy yourself one way or another, you know what I mean?

Recommended myTakes