Should I stop seeing him?

Hi, i met a guy from a sex website, he is 31 , im 21, he made it clear from begining no drama, if drama appears he dissapears, we slept and he was kissing me , hugging, talking nice, wanted to make me cum cause i didn't, so he was asking what i do when i cum, after that i told him i have to go home, i didn't ask him to drop me off with his car, he did, he kissed me on lips and told me to text him when i will be home. After sex next day he was still texting me, asked me what plans i have, i said i made already plans, and i asked him what he will do, he said he will go out, i said have fun.. and he told me 'it could be better" , i dont know if he was waiting for me to ask him to sleep again. He is making compliments to me that im beautiful, saying to me to dont be shy and text him cause i dont really text him. I think im getting attached, what should i do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It really depends on what you want, so what do you want to happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • he's a friends with benefits, if you want more tell him

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want more and are prepared to lose him, go for it. If you're okay with what you two have then just try to suppress the feelings.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes