Girls, I think I have a foot fetish? Do you have any weird kinks?

Is it weird? What do you guys think of foot fetishes? Do you have any weird fetishes too?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I have a pee kink and it’s really gross and weird so I’ve never told any of my partners...

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

That's not as gross as you'd think.. I guess you can't really control whay turns you on. But it honestly wouldn't bother me if I got with a girl who had a pee fetish. I would just do whatever made her happy, honestly.

• 3d

Yeah but that’s the thing. I’d feel uncomfortable because I’m doing it for ME and it wouldn’t feel balanced. I’d feel like I was making a fool of myself.

• 3d

If you don't feel comfortable posting this, feel free to message me. And if he really loves you for you, then he'd do it with you. Those kinds of kinks dont really bother me tbh. I've never been apart of a pee fetish thing but I'd always be open to trying it out if a girl I was with had it. If she wanted to do the pee fetish thing with me, I better be getting a footjob😂😂😅😅😅 but seriously don't worry about. You can't control what turns you on

• Interesting

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes