Does he just want sex from me?

February this year i started getting close to this guy, this resulted in each other doing sexual favours, we done things and then we started having sex. When either ofus were dating someone we just drifted apart but when we both were single we kept having sex and doing things with each other again. This has been going on for 11 months now and i’ve really caught feelings. He told me he does not feel the same but we continuted getting together, i alays do everything for him on command, he asked me for a b*****b and i met him straight away cause id do anything for him. I think he knows he has so much power on me since i do EVERYTHING for him. I’ve even paid things for him etc, supported him etc.

Anyways i got really drunk the other night and when i’m drunk my true feelings come out. I’m pretty sure from what i remember i drunk called him crying saying how i feel and begging him to come round but he hates when i’m drunk, in fact he actually left me once when i was so wasted. I can't remember what was said on the calls but i remember i was crying and i’m pretty sure i said i really love him. The next morning i sent him a paragraph on how i felt and how i like him and he just saved it in the chat and ignored me. I’m so hurt as i like him so much and he knows it. He only ever messages me when he wants something sexual but i always do it for him. He knows i love him and he knows i do anything for him so easily. we used to be so close friends while having sex but after i caught feelings it all went dramatic and downhill. I know he thinks i’m beautiful he says to people i’m the best looking girl he's met but he always calls me crazy for how i feel about him. I love him though, what am i too him? Why did he ignore how i feel? Help me!!! ☹️

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him what he has to say about what you have admitted to him, but from what it looks like he seems to only like you for sex, as much as you like him do you really want to be in a relationship where all he wants is sex? Just be honest and if he doesn't feel the same way just move on.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From how you describe your situation, I am afraid that it looks as if he is taking advantage of you and uses you for his sole physical pleasure.

There seems no reciprocal feelings coming from him except that he keeps you hoping by telling friends that you are the most beautiful girl.

You are under 18 and your feelings are like on a roller coaster. This guy is probably the first real big love of your life.

You are just learning that love can hurt bad if the love you give is not returned but only misused. It is time for you to start thinking whether this unilateral love of yours is worth making you so miserable. From what I can read, you are unfortunately just an object for sexual fantasies and relief.

You are worth much more than just that. You have a personality and you must learn to put your foot down even if it hurts tremendously. On the long run, you will not only have gained your freedom from this guy but also a valuable lesson.

Love is made of negative and positive experiences. You are going through your first big disappointment but believe me. there will be far more positive ones. They are beautiful when the unconditional love you give is returned beyond what your hopes are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I dont see him good for u.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, he does just want sex from you. If he never does you any favours, talks to you unless he wants head or sex, and doesn’t even reply to you when you’re expressing your feelings then he’s completely taking advantage of you. Like no offence but you even said in your paragraph that he legit only wants you to do stuff for him so are you just in denial? He’s using you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to me. He is not worth it. He is using you. He’s a jerk. Don’t ever disrespect yourself for people who clearly don’t care about you and are using you as a doormat. Girl, I know it’s hard but you need to cut him off your life. If he comes running after you, means he realized what he lost which is someone who’s always been there for him. This time you just need to be strong and forget about him. Give your love to someone who deserves it because he clearly doesn’t.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, you were just his fuck buddy. Get over it and move on and don't let some guy like that walk all over you again. Have some self respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to leave him. He doesn’t feel the same so he knows that he can use you. Find yourself a man that will love you and only you.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's probably just using you yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • He's using you, honey. You said it yourself that he only messages you when he wants a sexual favor. You just have to accept what that is and move on if you really want to. Just know you're worth much more than all of this.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like friends with benefits only type thing. If you like it then ok if not then you need to find another guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes