Guy keeps sending me nude pictures and won't meet up?

So he and I established we want something sexual.
He keeps sending me photos but won't meet up in person? He's sent his face as well but like he keeps saying he wants me to touch him but whenever I try to set up a time he stops replying. Im always intiating and I've asked him like twice. He sporadically comes back and messages something irrelevant or just sends another picture. This morning I asked him again and he said he's locked out his house and hasn't replied since then.
  • Leave this guy alone
    Vote A
  • Ask him again when you're meeting
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• He's only interested in online relationship with you.

He could be married. He might not actually live close to you. He might not actually be sending you pictures of himself. He might be married. He might have told you some other lies and knows that actually meeting you will expose him as a fraud.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mail a standard answer:
    Guy keeps sending me nude pictures and won't meet up?Guy keeps sending me nude pictures and won't meet up?

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂
    It’s cause sometimes we don’t want to just jump Into it. All this is a bit of mental Foreplay

I noticed the same. I find girls tend to be more fast and quick at it once they've made up their mind

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Oh I wasn't even going to jump into like that. I wanted to meet him in person first before I did that. But he didn't want to do it. He has his Snapchat map on and I see where he lives. He's weird.

• Show All
    • 1d

Yeah but he's always at home... He doesn't work and can't hold a job. :/
      I'm the one in the wrist g seeing that I keep chasing someone like this

• 1d

It’s probably cause he doesn’t feel compelled to meet you. That usually is dependent on how attracted he is to you
      I do that with girls I wouldn’t really date but would just mess around with. So sometimes the motivation to meet her for sexual stuff even is low

• Maybe he is all Pictures no act. He could very well be enjoying the content of sexting but is playing with you when it comes to actually meeting

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

I want to try him this isn't right...
      Then delete his account from me.
      Like I don't understand why people do this.

• Forget this thing, it's going nowhere. He probably either has a girlfriend or has hairy moobs and suffers from premature ejaculation.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

He sent me pictures of his p**nis three times
      I don't know I feel like enjoys flashing people for fun...
      He keeps asking when I'm coming over.
      But he says he has work to do so he can't do it right now?

• 1d

That's why I think that he has something to hide or is ashamed of something.

• 1d

He probably has an STD...
      His p**nis looked weird. It was like red at the top but I could be wrong

• The guy fake I bet if you ask any other guy they coming to you so fast no question asked

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Or he's mentally unstable? I don't know or fake as well

• Show All
    • 1d

How did you even meet this guy seems like something from a scam

• 1d

On okcupid
      He's real though.
      My friend knows him...
      I don't know what's wrong with him.
      It was going nicely at first then he just put those jokes in consistently

• Scared little boy. If I send you a nudie pic you'll be like holy cow. If I I say were meeting up to get nasty. Girl were getting nasty. No doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • is he only concerned with nude pics or he is really concerned for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure he's not a catfish?

0|1
    0|0
    • 1d

He's not a catfish I don't believe.
      He has a Facebook and a friend of mine knows him so he's real. But she says he's not someone to date.

• Catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Catfish or he's married or something

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!