Bdsm question for guys?

Would most guys be willing to try BDSM, even if they never have before? Or are they scared off by the idea of it. Specifically for younger guys 18-20.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I think many men are afraid of (BD) SM because they do not know what it is, or because they picture the darker or more extreme variations.

I am open to both giving and receiving in a BDSM context, though I am not good at being submissive. Putting me in a submissive spot will most likely lead to some (hopefully) good, sexual fighting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys will agree to pretty much anything to score some sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this really depends on a person to person level. I do think if they are the dominant ones they will be more open to it. No real way to answer this though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not exactly sure what that is, like what's the rules, cuz nothings going near my ass

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Lmao, that last thing is my one and only rule, nothing ever goes near my ass. Other than that I'm down for anything

• 6d

Oh yeah for sure never that. More like me being the submissive. But I guess just like using cuffs, gags, maybe whips stuff like that nothing that’s super weird and no plugs ever

• 6d

Yeah I would be open to it

• Not for me, thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to do it

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure but yeah i can go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry what is bdsm

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys are afraid of it. I enjoy it but I've known many women who complain that their guys won't, that they're too soft in the bedroom. I think they're intimidated by the idea because dominating a girl can be nerve wracking at first when you don't really know how to without hurting her or going too far with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who would be the top and who we be the bottom in such scenario?

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I would wanna be submissive at least like the majority of the time, maybe switch it up occasionally

• 6d

I'd be willing to try

Recommended myTakes