What makes a woman unapproachable?

I'm 27 but when people see me they think I'm younger. I've been told 16 pahaha!!!
18/19/21... people love to flatter honestly!
But despite all that. I'm single.
I'm quite normal, and I just try to get on in life. I don't have a lot of friends as they've fucked me over, over the years.
I'm a bit of a loner really.
And I get incredibly shy when guys look at me. But I'm not aggressive.

011

Most Helpful Guys

• Generally, the hotter she is, the more failure looms in my mind at least, so the less likely it is I'll make a move.

But propinquity is a thing: If you're a loner, men aren't gonna get many chances to hit on you. It's way easier to hit on someone you're having a drunk conversation with - or who's in your CrossFit class or whatever - than it is to walk up to some rando stranger on the street and ask for their number - which most guys don't do.

• Fair enough, must make more money, must get to more activities

• 6d

Thanks for MHO :)

• 6d

You're welcome x

• You might have RBF. You might be stunning, which will intimidate many. You said you are a loner, and we - I'm one as well - often give off a "DFWM" vibe. Lots of potential reasons

• Lol I find acronyms so hard to understand :-/ but thank you...