What makes a woman unapproachable?

I'm 27 but when people see me they think I'm younger. I've been told 16 pahaha!!!
18/19/21... people love to flatter honestly!
But despite all that. I'm single.
I'm quite normal, and I just try to get on in life. I don't have a lot of friends as they've fucked me over, over the years.
I'm a bit of a loner really.
And I get incredibly shy when guys look at me. But I'm not aggressive.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Generally, the hotter she is, the more failure looms in my mind at least, so the less likely it is I'll make a move.

But propinquity is a thing: If you're a loner, men aren't gonna get many chances to hit on you. It's way easier to hit on someone you're having a drunk conversation with - or who's in your CrossFit class or whatever - than it is to walk up to some rando stranger on the street and ask for their number - which most guys don't do.

1|0
    0|0
    • Fair enough, must make more money, must get to more activities

• Show All
    • 6d

Thanks for MHO :)

• 6d

You're welcome x

• You might have RBF. You might be stunning, which will intimidate many. You said you are a loner, and we - I'm one as well - often give off a "DFWM" vibe. Lots of potential reasons

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I find acronyms so hard to understand :-/ but thank you...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• You would be amazed how few women seem like they actually want anyone to talk with them. It could be something as simple as walking around with her earbuds in, but it really does make a difference.

0|1
    0|0
    • Honestly I do wear earphones but people will talk to me without realising as they're wireless. Especially people asking for directions. I don't have them high as I think it's dangerous to move through the world 'deaf'. But I do find sometimes when someone smiles at me I can find it hard to smile back or it comes across as a grimace or something, due to the lips usually getting stuck on my teeth or my awkward- just caught it at the last minute.

• Show All
    • OK well I'm guilty of a lot of those...

• 7d

Oh well... live and learn, I guess.

• Rude attitude and also high maintenance look, makes guys very hesitant

1|0
    0|0
  • If she has bad breath , really large feet, has a few teeth missing in front, has hairy face

1|0
    0|0
    • Where are you in the world? I think it's safe to say many women are actually fairly decent

• 7d

Then they are approachable otherwise, if they fit in the category I have described, they won't be approached.

• RBF, appearing unfriendly or full of herself. Shy doesn*t help, but doesn't hurt like the things I mentioned.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh no... well I'm definitely not full of myself, if I do come across that way it's usually because I'm trying to appear confident which I'm not. (and I'm aware you didn't say I do...)

• Maybe because you look 16, no one wants to approach you. If you looked 18 or over, maybe you would have a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me you're a catch. Most men see you and think someone that beautiful is already taken

1|0
    0|0
  • To me it would be the way she dresses or smells but you look your age

0|0
    0|0
    • I rarely smell other than fabric conditioner... and I'm not assigned to a particular style other than plain T-shirt ripped jeans now it's winter a puffa jacket and trainer's

• Miles apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking kills it for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes