Do Guys Want Girls More Than Girls Want Guys?

Sexually speaking? More guys will go as far as to pay for sex and pay to see women naked. They will even pay to get into clubs where women get in for free.Do Guys Want Girls More Than Girls Want Guys?
  • Yes Guys Do Want Girls More Than In Contrast
    Vote A
  • No, Guys and Girls Want Each Other Equally
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• depends upon the age, hormone drive changes and everyones drive is different with different timing. Girls want guys terribly bad just as much, but they go about it different or tolerate it different.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Guys are historically more visual. But I’m a photographer, and have an excellent memory. But my memory is visual. If I see it, I remember it. Takes me longer to recall if I was just told. My guy likes my photographic memory as he is always loosing things. I know where his stuff always is, just because I saw it somewhere. Not consciously trying to remember everything. Even I myself sometimes say, “ how the fuck did I know that?”

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh man here we go with the visual stuff 🤣 how are they more visual?

• Show All
    • So they get turned on by seeing stuff that attracts them true or false? Girls do the same right?

• I would say so. I believe girls do the same, just not as often

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Absolutely not, I might even add that after a woman loses her virginity, her period will become a constant reminder that she hasn’t reproduced yet. Women are just better at disguising their sexual desire, out of fear of what they felt once they were rejected by their first partner.

0|0
    1|0
    • Why would she care about not reproducing? Do you not know that a girl getting her period after having sex is a big relief? Yea you didn’t. oh and never heard of a girl being rejected

• Show All
    • “Protect the women and children” “ladies first” “hold the door for a woman” Chivalry and yea in a lot of places women do get paid less for doing the same job doesn’t mean women are less valued than men in the world.

• I would rage if I got paid less than somebody else for doing the exact same job, maybe that’s why...

• I think that men are more open about wanting to see women where as I think women do want to men as much they just dont go round shouting about it the same as men

0|1
    0|0
    • I don’t think women want to see men naked as much as in contrast. I’m almost positive that’s not the case.

• Show All
    • Not in America.

• fair the UK is defo like that.

• i really don't care too much about sex, i'd much rather have someone to speak to who takes you seriously and doesn't fucking tell others, cuddle with etc, etc.
    sex isn't that much of a priority to me.

1|0
    0|1
  • It depends on the girl. There's a magazine that said some girls want more sex than their boyfriends or husbands. I used to get on webcam chat sites (don't anymore because a site said they have weak security. Also you can get your webcam hacked and I have been disconnected from Omegle twice and I found girls that were interested in sex). I told them to copy me if they're real and not a video/picture and they did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Equally. But socially, guys are assumed to be dominant and hence all the "privileges" go to girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you guys were dominant we wouldn’t have any privileges. I don’t know why you are talking about privileges anyway, the only places where women are socially equal to men are North America and New Zealand.

• I can't think of a better word to describe your scenario of girls getting free drinks on "ladies nights". So I termed it "privilege".

So owners of clubs want girls to go so that guys will be attracted.

This is still a phenomena today.

• I never said anything about drinks I said women get in for free for a certain amount of time in a lot of clubs while men have to pay. N yea that is exactly why we get in for free it seems like guys will go anywhere where lots of girls are.

• equally, guys tend to show it girls tend to keep it in. fear of being judged.

0|0
    0|0
  • Centuries of gender normative behavior dictate than the man should be the pursuer and the women be pursued.

When men and women have both had their cultural liberation, things will be different.

0|0
    0|0
  • It goes back and forth. Girls are more interested in guys in elementary school. Guys are more interested in high school and it evens after college I’m guessing

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys have been brainwashed into thinking that they have to do these things and women are wise enough to take advantage of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls have a better marketing technique: they start with creating scarcity while guys start bby offering a glut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys want sex more, girls enjoy sex more

2|0
    1|1
  • Yea i think so what are ur views

1|0
    0|1
  • Hahaha you are a guy not a girl

0|0
    1|1
  • I never pay for any girl

0|0
    2|1
  • Overall, I think that is accurate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's equal

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexually speaking, yes definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • GIRLS get it there way

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a rather obvious.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes us little bit more horny

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I agree guys go after girls more since they have a higher drive I guess.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes