Do Guys Want Girls More Than Girls Want Guys?

Sexually speaking? More guys will go as far as to pay for sex and pay to see women naked. They will even pay to get into clubs where women get in for free.Do Guys Want Girls More Than Girls Want Guys?
  • Yes Guys Do Want Girls More Than In Contrast
  • No, Guys and Girls Want Each Other Equally

325

Most Helpful Guys

• depends upon the age, hormone drive changes and everyones drive is different with different timing. Girls want guys terribly bad just as much, but they go about it different or tolerate it different.

Most Helpful Girls

• Guys are historically more visual. But I’m a photographer, and have an excellent memory. But my memory is visual. If I see it, I remember it. Takes me longer to recall if I was just told. My guy likes my photographic memory as he is always loosing things. I know where his stuff always is, just because I saw it somewhere. Not consciously trying to remember everything. Even I myself sometimes say, “ how the fuck did I know that?”

• Oh man here we go with the visual stuff 🤣 how are they more visual?

• So they get turned on by seeing stuff that attracts them true or false? Girls do the same right?

• I would say so. I believe girls do the same, just not as often