Do you encourage sex before marriage or after marriage and why?

1. Sex Before Marriage Decreases Your Chances of Getting Married at All. because it leads to long periods of dating without committing. When a couple acts like they are married when they are not, they naturally have less motivation to actually get married.
2. Knowing that we both have the ability to control ourself is a good thing
3. Because no one is going to marry someone just to sleep with them.
4. Avoid unwanted pregnancy: Abortion, adoption, single-parent home or loveless relationship.
5. they can tell you they love you and they might even mean it when they say it, but if they will wait they surely mean it
6. Think how fast you will be able to go through the numbers of all the jokers until you find the right one
7. Avoid dieases, herps, Aids, STD
8. Less pleasure because of the fear of getting caught (not for all)
9. Premarital sex runs the risk of conceiving illegitimate children. Numerous scientific studies show that the children of single mothers suffer psychologically. It is wrong to risk having children who will never have their father's love, protection and care.
10. unpleasant memories for your whole life
11. True love waits. If a boy or girl truly loves you, they will want the best for you.
12. It’s much harder to recognize a broken relationship when you are having sex.

Some are not my words but I copied.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Marriage is just an artificial milestone. You pick a date, she gets a hunk of metal and an expensive rock, then people exchange vows they'll never uphold. Don't need to waste your time on that to have sex

2|1
    0|0
    • Marriage is a strong bond, Hard to break and officially recognized. We need more security for a relationship to keep it strong.

• Show All
    • Lmao I have an even better way to prevent divorce, dont get trapped in a marriage

• if that what make you feel safe. Goodluck with finding a girl who is ok with that. My question is for people who value marriage.

• Considering I'm not even for marriage...
    Yes to premarital sex.
    4. Plenty of people stay in a loveless marriages... And contraception prevents pregnancy.

Add in that you have no idea if the person you're marrying is sexually compatible. Hook a foot fetishist up with someone who hates having their feet touched. No Bueno. Hook a masochist/sadist up with someone who's vanilla. No Bueno.

No relationship succeeds because of good sex, but bad sex can make them fail.

Single mothers don't necessarily have illegitimate children. There's this thing called divorce...

5. I've only told two women that I loved them. My exwife and my wife. If they're pandering words like that then they're schmoozers any way.

1|0
    0|0
    • Can't they talk about sexual preferences before marriage I'm pretty sure they do

• If they haven't had sex do they even know what they are though?

• I never had sex and I feel what I want. It's not that complicated and if my potential husband lied that he like the same thing when he doesn't then he just singed up for his divorce.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say have sex before marriage. Or not.. it's your choice!
    All the arguments you have enumerated are pretty good, not gonna lie. I personally wouldn't have wanted to get married as a virgin. I would feel insecure in bed, I wouldn't have as much experience as I have now. I think that goes to my partner as well. Did you know that (https://abcnews. go. com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/sex-study-female-orgasm-eludes-majority-women/story? id=8485289). If men and women don't experiment, they will never reach full pleasure. And goddamn how nice is to come.
    Another thing that... well I don't find credible, is that your partner will stay loyal to you until your marriage. I've never been cheated on and I've never been a cheater, but sad reality is: People love having sex, so if you can't get it from your partner, you might just go to someone else. Obviously, if you can't contain yourself, you should break up and then go to date others. But some people, especially men (cause you can't really tell if he's a virgin or not) would cheat on their significant others. You can find various articles throughout the internet about that.
    Another thing that would bother me is me and my partner's compatibility in bed. If you're a virgin, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT MATTERS! I've been with this guy, absolutely sweet, kind, honest, but we were not compatible at all. We tried to maintain our relationship, but it was not working, as both of us were bothered by it. I guess if you marry someone and realize that you guys aren't compatible... well, I guess you'll have sex in another 2 months or so! Poor guy and poor woman who will never know the real pleasure of sex.
    And then there is the awkwardness of the first time. Do you really want to bleed on your first night at your honeymoon? For me it didn't hurt when I lost my virginity, but every woman is different. You guys might have to stop, and then instead of a night of joy there's gonna be a night of unsatisfaction. Not cool.
    You will also be way more shy, which means you won't be able to tell your partner what feels good and what doesn't really. Maybe she's trying to give you head, but instead of a sloppy blowjob you would like if she licked your balls. Or I don't know what else, whatever. The thing is, you won't be brave enough at those moments to say what you want. Hell, I was talking about bj's, you might only have those in your dreams, cause you guys are gonna be just vanilla.
    I could actually go on, but I spent quite some time writing all this, so I'm done for now. Guys, have safe sex and sleep with whoever you want whenever you want. If you want to wait till marriage, then do it, if not then don't. But don't tell others what to do, everyone makes their choices for themselves, let's not call eachother whores or conservatives. Ok? thank you.

1|1
    0|0
    • That's a good point. I appreciate your take on the situation

• Show All
    • Agreed! Sleeping with her boyfriend definitely does NOT make her a whore. Waiting for sex until she feel 100% secure about the relationship does not make her a prude.

• @Sositta good to see that I'm not the only one with this mindset:)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I'm pro premarital sex as it has been demonstrated that sexual satisfaction is an element in many divorces in my country. If you aren't sexually compatible, that lowers marriage satisfaction.

3|0
    0|0
    • Other studies shows prematerial sex is a main cause of high rates divorce. A culture where sex is more important than love will never be satisfied. Thanks for sharing.

• I appreciate your opinion but the issues that emerged post sexual boom are likely due to many other factors. For example, people have issues related to technology that didn't exist a generation prior. My point is that it's a highly complicated issue and decoding the contributing factors and confounding variables is likely impossible.

• Also allowing yourself to experience sex with more than one will keep that comparisons that prematerial sex has caused in first place.

• I like the things that you have mentioned and a firl. shall be like this and i prefer to marry a girl sho have such traits

1|0
    0|2
  • I don't believe in marriage so I'm gonna absolutely go with before.
    And by the way, everyone of your so called points is bullshit.

0|1
    1|0
    • You don't believe on marriage which is why your opinion is not important for this question.

• Show All
    • Sorry. The question is about people who fancy marriage. You can go and search for someone doesn't believe on marriage if it's not that hard.

• I believe on marriage and if someone told me he doesn't believe on marriage I'll end it ASAP.

• 7 isn't true it surely minimises but sex isn't the only catch them conditions!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for sharing. Not the only but it's still a big factor for STD

• Well it's true, it better to wait until marriage, as long as you are able to. :)

tvtropes.org/.../MadonnaWhoreComplex

1|0
    0|0
  • #5 isn’t always true. I’ve known guys to wait and marry just to pop her cherry then leave

2|0
    0|0
    • Then that's a rare bad luck. I doubt he would respect her while in relationship she better notice.

• If you are not sexually compatible the marriage will fail eventually.

1|0
    0|1
  • Ideally sex should be after marriage, but the sexual revolution destroyed any expectation of that.

1|0
    0|0
    • And so depression increased

• Mental illness has sky rocketed across the board in the Western world. It's NOT a good thing for sex to be so easy.

• Pre marital for me. Mainly you see if you are fully compatible. Sex is not everything in a relationship but can be a big part. I have watched it tear apart a marriage.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fornication should be highly-discouraged by the government, and media featuring fornication should be prohibited.

0|0
    0|0
  • sex is need, no link with marry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Before

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If the two people/couple wishes to have sex before wedding I don't really mind as long as they love each other or they both are purely happy with it?

1|0
    0|0
    • Totally agree! I see nothing wrong with 2 couples making love. It's a human nature doesn't make them impure and only ignorant would say otherwise. It's just the reason I mentioned above of speeding the process of finding the right one make sense to me.

Recommended myTakes