No one in this world is gay, bisexual or lesbian because we are all 100% straight? Read description?

If some people are gay/lesbian/bisexual why can't they make babies with their partners, so this means no one is gay/lesbian or bisexual and if you think logically you will realise attraction is made for us to have babies. What other purpose does attraction have? Attraction would be pointless if it wasn't made for us to have babies.
  • I agree with you
    Vote A
  • I disagree with you
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Oh, how delightfully naive you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well no. Some people can't have kids or dont want kids, plus there are gays. If they were straight they wouldn't marry people of the same sex. That right there defeats your opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Use logic=defeats your opinion

• Show All
    • 3d

I disagree. Humans are different because we are super beings. Now back to the topic, how do you know animals in a species think they are gay and are actually not gay? How do you animals are being gay because they think it is a joke? You can't communicate with animals, so you never know what is going through their mind

• 3d

So an all female species of lizard is lizards playing a joke on people? If you think that you need even more mental help

• Disagree. Some people are gay. Having babies is much less sought after nowadays.
    It's as bad as assuming we are all gay.
    Some are. Some aren't.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Explain to me why every kid doesn't decide to say they are gay when they are kids. All kids say they are straight and when they grow they suddenly think they are gay. Its like someone saying my parents named me Naruto when they were kids. However, when Naruto becomes older he says my parents named me Rock Lee. This means he is lying about his parents naming him Lee because as a kid he was always saying he was named Naruto by his parents and if you apply this situation to a gay person it means they are lying because they said they were straight as a kid.

• 3d

Because when you're younger no one cares about sexuality. Step down pedo... Jesus.

• What are you even saying? Uneducated swine.

2|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I am going to university next so I will be very educated in the future with a 1st class degree and being the top student in my whole university.

• 3d

next year*

• 3d

You obviously can't comprehend what a sexuality is.

• Humans are very complicated

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• You know I think it might have something to do with the earth being overpopulated...
    A sort of natural population control if you will.

0|1
    2|0
    • 3d

Its quite simple to lower the population of earth because people can just have one child if they care so much about the earth being overpopulated. If you think about it, its good that our population is growing because we have more brain and more brain= better world advancements and better advancement=better economy

• 3d

Thanos would disagree

• So, are you saying same sex attraction doesn't actually exist or?

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Yes, same sex attraction does not exist. We are all heterosexual

• 3d

Mhmm, tell me that when I'm having sex with my boyfriend

• Nature likes diversity. Some divergences are biological dead ends but it never stops innovating.
    In some species, gay /lesbian are there to stop over population.

0|0
    0|0
  • It may be some combination of evolution gone awry and humans becoming more complicated in our social and cultural interactions. However, I can accept that some people are attracted to the same sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am bisexual. I am attracted to both women and guys. I have had sex with both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are some people so confident that they are right when they don't have scientific data to support what they believe.

You just go "I declare this is the law of the universe" and then that's that? No logical support to follow? Like how are people so confident about things that they have no real reason to believe are actually true.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes