Will my partner feel like I lied to him about being virgin if I have masturbated before?

I'm not in a relationship right now but I'm curious if this is going to be a problem in the future. I never had any kind of sex. Not oral, vaginal, anal or even fingering. I never even kissed. Because of this, I consider myself a virgin. And I'm thinking of staying that way until marriage. And no, I don't judge anyone by not doing this, this is not even about religion, is just me wanting to make sure my first time isn't with a dick who doesn't cares about me and is only manipulating me.
But I wonder that, when I actually find my "one", he'll think I lied to him because I have masturbated before. Like, the only thing I ever used is fingers and the most I've, huh, put down there is two in a tight fit but still. I have orgasmed before. Will he think I'm less of a virgin or not a virgin to begin with because of this?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• No. He won’t think that. We only think of how many guys have been where we are going. Just stay away from any guys while still trying to learn how to pleasure a man. The best I’ve participated in were with virgins. They’re incredible because they practice in their minds.

When the time comes just have practiced in your head so you aren’t afraid of what comes out of him and you know what to do with it. Stay flexible and be willing to do anything your eventual husband wants to do to you. He will treat you like royalty. Lucky guy someday.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you have not had sex, you are considered a virgin. It does not matter how many times you finger yourself, masturbate or do anything else.

You sound like a wise girl, too! Kudos!