Will my partner feel like I lied to him about being virgin if I have masturbated before?

I'm not in a relationship right now but I'm curious if this is going to be a problem in the future. I never had any kind of sex. Not oral, vaginal, anal or even fingering. I never even kissed. Because of this, I consider myself a virgin. And I'm thinking of staying that way until marriage. And no, I don't judge anyone by not doing this, this is not even about religion, is just me wanting to make sure my first time isn't with a dick who doesn't cares about me and is only manipulating me.
But I wonder that, when I actually find my "one", he'll think I lied to him because I have masturbated before. Like, the only thing I ever used is fingers and the most I've, huh, put down there is two in a tight fit but still. I have orgasmed before. Will he think I'm less of a virgin or not a virgin to begin with because of this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. He won’t think that. We only think of how many guys have been where we are going. Just stay away from any guys while still trying to learn how to pleasure a man. The best I’ve participated in were with virgins. They’re incredible because they practice in their minds.

When the time comes just have practiced in your head so you aren’t afraid of what comes out of him and you know what to do with it. Stay flexible and be willing to do anything your eventual husband wants to do to you. He will treat you like royalty. Lucky guy someday.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you have not had sex, you are considered a virgin. It does not matter how many times you finger yourself, masturbate or do anything else.

You sound like a wise girl, too! Kudos!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• So ur telling me the 'one' in all his time is gonna be perfect and not done the same... to me ur a virgin

1|0
    0|0
  • You're as virgin as you can be🤣
    Also you knowing which spots make you cum will be very helpful to your husband who will take your virginity. So Masturbation is very👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Masturbation doesn't void virginity

1|0
    0|0
  • Masturbation is not sex

1|0
    0|0
  • You are virgin. No problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Masturbating doesn’t take away your virginity

1|0
    0|0
  • if you want to stay a virgin until marriage, then you can't date.

since it would prove that guys and girls really can't be "just friends"

since you would be saying "ill date you, but i won't have sex with you". isn't that just "being friends" with a guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think so? You can have a relantionship without sex

• That makes no sense. The planet would be full of unmarried people. Nobody could get married if dating was not okay. There are more Christian and chaste people than you think. And the girls are an absolute blessing to be with.

I hope she stays a virgin until marriage. But dating and even letting a guy see her body but not touch is totally fine. Once we were years into a relationship I would need to at least see the girl naked and her I in order to ensure we are compatible long term. Other than that, dating is completely normal. I was a virgin until a few years before marriage.

• You are a virgin until a penis has been inside your vagina

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If he does, he's an idiot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he will think you´re a total whore.

0|0
    0|0
    • What, really? :'(

• Show All
    • I seriously hope you're joking cause that's too much wrong information for me to even handle -_-

• A Troll war.
      My mentor warned me it would be anonymous 🧙‍♂️

Recommended myTakes