What's your favorite position and why?

Personally, I like anything where the guy has more control since I'm pretty submissive. What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Standing or laying flat doggy, feels more dominate, i also love a big mirror in the room

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a lot of variety but cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are my faves. I love that she can control the speed, placement and position and I love to look at her face and body. I also love that I can still get my hands and mouth all over her. But I can still control her too. Hold her wrists, pull her chest against mine, move her hips and ass with my hands.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I find it best to give it to her the way she wants. Once she has finished she will usually let you have it any way you want it. I find it important to please her first. Its not NASCAR guys you dont have to finish first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cowgirl and Missionary, because the goods are on display, and I love kissing... like almost to the point of non stop kissing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doggystyle is probably my favourite because there's so much you can do with it. But missionary is underrated too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have three favorites.

Missionary-because I get to see her beautiful face, soft boobs, smooth belly, sexy belly button, and wet vagina while my hard penis is thrusting in and out of her.

Cowgirl-because I get to see the same parts in missionary but I get to see her soft boobs and silky hair bounce as her big butt strikes my thick thighs.

Sexy tree lovers-because her big butt gets to rest in my strong hands as I get to look into those sparkling eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Standing, from behind as I have a hold of her arms at the elbows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prone bone. Very dominant but also lots of contact

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Nice! I really like that one too

• I love hard doggy

0|1
    0|0
  • Woman on top. I wouldn't consider a woman for any long-term relationship if she was not obsessed with that position.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her on her back with legs over my shoulders as I go down on her, then her ankles around my shoulders so I can do so deep penetration.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I like several various girl on top positions, these 7 are my favorites:

1. Inverted Missionary (aka reverse missionary)
    2. Cowgirl
    3. Swimming position (aka Clasping position)
    4. Amazon
    5. Jugghead position
    6. Pussy-cat control
    7. Lateral coital position

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes