What's your favorite position and why?

Personally, I like anything where the guy has more control since I'm pretty submissive. What about you?

111

Most Helpful Guys

• Standing or laying flat doggy, feels more dominate, i also love a big mirror in the room

• I like a lot of variety but cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are my faves. I love that she can control the speed, placement and position and I love to look at her face and body. I also love that I can still get my hands and mouth all over her. But I can still control her too. Hold her wrists, pull her chest against mine, move her hips and ass with my hands.