I wonder what it’s like?

Many times now, I have wondered how it would be to be involved with someone who liked to play games in the bedroom like 50 shades of grey. A man that knows what he’s doing and likes to be in control

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, it's fucking amazing. I'm usually the dominant one in bed, but my boyfriend can say some shit that makes your knees buckle at just his Australian accent, so he takes advantage of that to flip the tables.

When he tops every once in a bit, he whips out the craziest shit. He takes out silk ropes, fluffy handcuffs, heart-shaped paddles, whips, peacock feathers, hot wax, silk blindfolds, nipple clamps, baby pink collars, ball-gags, spread bars, violet wands, and bondage rope harnesses. He also makes me wear these silk skirts and blue breezy shirts, shit to make me look innocent cuz he likes the look of it while he literally fucks me up.

He knows what he's doing, the exact techniques to make you twitch continuously after an orgasm and fingers that make you squirt. Like, FUCK

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you want to know? I'm quite kinky and like Grey, I'm a Dom with a sexually sadistic side.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think sex/the bedroom should be creative and adventurous. It should be thoughtful and slow all the time. I work every hard to be a great partner. I think sex is just as much about the mind, planning and discovery as it is anything else. I prefer to take my time and see what turns her on and exploit that fun. Any way, I would tell you to find what you want or try and make it happen. Good luck @Anonymous

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't understand all the drama. I just want to give her a satisfying orgasm and get one myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s fun!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes