I wonder what it’s like?

Many times now, I have wondered how it would be to be involved with someone who liked to play games in the bedroom like 50 shades of grey. A man that knows what he’s doing and likes to be in control

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, it's fucking amazing. I'm usually the dominant one in bed, but my boyfriend can say some shit that makes your knees buckle at just his Australian accent, so he takes advantage of that to flip the tables.

When he tops every once in a bit, he whips out the craziest shit. He takes out silk ropes, fluffy handcuffs, heart-shaped paddles, whips, peacock feathers, hot wax, silk blindfolds, nipple clamps, baby pink collars, ball-gags, spread bars, violet wands, and bondage rope harnesses. He also makes me wear these silk skirts and blue breezy shirts, shit to make me look innocent cuz he likes the look of it while he literally fucks me up.

He knows what he's doing, the exact techniques to make you twitch continuously after an orgasm and fingers that make you squirt. Like, FUCK

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you want to know? I'm quite kinky and like Grey, I'm a Dom with a sexually sadistic side.