How do I bring up that I’m bisexual to a guy I like?

We broke up because we both were going away for college he was on the west coast I was in New England. Within those 4 years we always talked we both dated other people and grew up. I also realized that I’m bisexual I guess I mean I wouldn’t date a girl though I’m not interested that way. We both graduated and came back home we’ve been hooking up but he wants to go back out for good. How do I bring this up or does it matter

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I think I'd wait until you see if the relationship has legs. Then just tell him you like girls a bit. Would you entertain a MFF threesome? Would you want him to watch the two of you together?

0|0
    1|0
    • 5d

Our relationship would be fine I think because we’re already close and we dated before we both stopped dating only because we went far away for school. But I don’t think I would he’d personally have to ask me that himself because I wouldn’t and I’ve never had one before. No I’d be uncomfortable

• 5d

Also I wouldn’t want to ruin our relationship adding others

• 4d

I guess one central question is this: would you be comfortable forgoing your interest in women long term to keep things simple with him? If not, how do you think he'll react once he knows, independent of how you tell him?

• Well if he were me it would attract me to you more... yes, *more*. I'm a lot happier with girlfriends who are bisexual because they are so much more flexible (Not physically necessarily), and open, sexually... (in my experience. If you could somehow plant the seed that an FFM threesome might be on the cards with you someday I reckon you'd have him hooked... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't you change because my GOD is above the dome

and no your feelings do not matter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him the truth, and most guys are more jealous about a girl being with other guy anyway, also bisexuality seems to be fairly common among girls. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't matter, I'd be thrilled to hear that #ffm threesomes!
    But some weird guys might find it weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know that it really matters, if you aren't interested in dating other women.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

No I’m not but I didn’t want to make it seem like I’m hiding something I don't know

• 5d

Don't say anything unless he asks, then, answer truthfully. But if you really feel like you need to say something, then you should just say that you've experimented with girls and had a little fun. Don't make this a bigger deal than it is. I can guarantee you that the harder to try to not make things awkward, the more awkward they will get.

• Just tell him straight up

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him if he wants to have ffm threesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you have a Gags account...

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women are bisexual this is not a problem

1|0
    0|0