Do men have trouble finishing?

So I've seen a lot recently about men having trouble finishing with a woman, whether that be though sex whatever else, and have to masturbate to finish. Is this normal? Is it maybe something to do with circumcision?

016

Most Helpful Guys

• Nothing to do with circumcision and everything to do with porn

• Yeah I was just wondering because I have a boyfriend and he's got this problem. Only one I have been with who has and he's also the only one who's been circumcised

• Does he watch much porn? It’s so addictive it can make it so a guy can’t perform with a normal woman at all. It’s called porn creep or porn induced erectile dysfunction

• Yes it's not uncommon I don't think. The only times I have trouble finishing is when I think she's trying to *make* me finish... or, worse still, is *telling me* to. That adds a certain pressure to the proceedings and makes it impossible.