I just wanted a one night stand, but he wants to be sex buddies. What do I do?

I lost my virginity to him because I wanted to lose it. I'm 24. We met a club and he obsessed over my body and he was cute so I slept with him a few days after giving him my number. I made clear to him I just wanted sex, nothing serious.

When we had sex we talked about a lot of stuff, our ex's, our types (neither of us are the others type), past loves, what we want in the future, our jobs, etc.

I also made fun of people who get clingy and told him it's annoying when people text you everyday We both agreed that we didn't like clingy/needy people and just wanted sex.

He kept implying that we should meet again, but I kept asking " we're meeting again?" and he would always look sad and say "if you want to"

Eventually he dropped me off home and before I got out of the car, I promised him I'd text him back but never did.

month later he text me " Hey __. How you been?"
I say:"Hey, hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. I've been good."

Him " I did, spent time with family since the 24th and moved to a new apartment at the beginning of January. How about you? Are you free to meet anytime soon?"

We went back and forth about work and our schedules and how I'm too busy to meet how he gained weight and how I lost weight and him giving me tips on finding a job and complimenting my body.

& I told him this" Who knows if I'll ever be free after work lol. I'm always exhausted and just want to pass out. I'm surprised you even want to meet up again after how bad I was. But it was still sex lol I think you should try hooking up with some Latina's during Latin Night or try downtown. It has horny tourist there all the time. Easy pickings so I'm told lol"

He didn't respond so the next day I text
" Have any luck? I feel bad because I promised we would meet but I've just been so tired and busy all the time. I don't even have time to eat that's why I lost weight. Drop me your address and maybe one day when I don't feel like I need to be in a coma, I'll come over"

is he mad?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Lol! You told him that it would never happen and then you told him that maybe some time you might be horny enough to let things happen... that isn’t exactly a great relationship... maybe he is trying to look around for a new “buddy” like you told him to.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I never said it would never happen. I'm tired and busy all the time. I just said i don't know when I won't be busy and tired. Go reread what I wrote. In his text he wanted to know when I would be free.

I didn't want him waiting for me to be free so I told him to try finding someone else.

• Do you want him again? If so, meet him... but it doesn't sound to me like you do... so don't. (Is that a bit obvious?)...

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I do want sex, but I think he thinks i'm not interested and moved on because I told him to. What should i text him to let him know I want to fuck

• 5d

Yes... be open and plain like that. It's irresistible when women do that. And let us know how it goes...

• You say i just wanted a 1 night stand and then stop messaging him

0|0
    0|0
  • You expect me to believe that you didn't get attached to your first? it's just a show?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

i'm not attached. its why i don't want to be sex buddies

• He's not mad at you, but he's getting the message that you really just wanted once and done type sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I feel bad because he's nice and I do like him but I feel if I sleep with him more than once I'll get attached.

• Show All
    • 3d

I'm telling you my experience as a male, it's not that easy to get laid. You're a woman, this is one thing that you truly could not possibly know until you have experienced it.

• 3d

He could literally get a $20 prostitute to suck him. ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT

• You told him to go find someone else. Maybe he did?

0|0
    0|0
  • Split the difference - be a one might sex buddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drama

0|0
    0|0
  • I've told people time and time again. losing your virginity to a one night stand, is the worst thing you could do. you could almost even consider it rape

0|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 1

• He just realized he's wasting time on a person that doesn't want the same thing he does.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

But what does he want?

• Show All
    • 5d

Are you sure? I don't think he wants romance because he said I wasn't his type and also he said himself he doesn't have time for a relationship

• 5d

It was just a guess since I wasn't present lol but also he could've said that because you discussed clingy people and whatnot. Man who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ what do you want? Be friends?

Recommended myTakes