I just wanted a one night stand, but he wants to be sex buddies. What do I do?

I lost my virginity to him because I wanted to lose it. I'm 24. We met a club and he obsessed over my body and he was cute so I slept with him a few days after giving him my number. I made clear to him I just wanted sex, nothing serious.

When we had sex we talked about a lot of stuff, our ex's, our types (neither of us are the others type), past loves, what we want in the future, our jobs, etc.

I also made fun of people who get clingy and told him it's annoying when people text you everyday We both agreed that we didn't like clingy/needy people and just wanted sex.

He kept implying that we should meet again, but I kept asking " we're meeting again?" and he would always look sad and say "if you want to"

Eventually he dropped me off home and before I got out of the car, I promised him I'd text him back but never did.

month later he text me " Hey __. How you been?"
I say:"Hey, hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. I've been good."

Him " I did, spent time with family since the 24th and moved to a new apartment at the beginning of January. How about you? Are you free to meet anytime soon?"

We went back and forth about work and our schedules and how I'm too busy to meet how he gained weight and how I lost weight and him giving me tips on finding a job and complimenting my body.

& I told him this" Who knows if I'll ever be free after work lol. I'm always exhausted and just want to pass out. I'm surprised you even want to meet up again after how bad I was. But it was still sex lol I think you should try hooking up with some Latina's during Latin Night or try downtown. It has horny tourist there all the time. Easy pickings so I'm told lol"

He didn't respond so the next day I text
" Have any luck? I feel bad because I promised we would meet but I've just been so tired and busy all the time. I don't even have time to eat that's why I lost weight. Drop me your address and maybe one day when I don't feel like I need to be in a coma, I'll come over"

is he mad?

19