How long have you gone during marriage without physical contact from your spouse?

To make a long story short, after 16 years of dating/marriage, my husband said that he doesn’t like having sex with me because I’m too rough. He never mentioned this during 8 years of dating or a two year engagement. He only said something after we both agreed that we did not want more children. I thought he might have a medical issue, but he said no. I thought it was stress or a phase, but nothing has resolved. It’s now been about 6-7 years without sex and 1-2 years without so much as a hug. Everything else is great. He’s a hard worker and terrific father. I just don’t understand why this has happened and why he waited 16 years to say anything. I feel very betrayed.

12