Does he want rough and violent sex? And is it normal?

My date admitted to having fantasies about me being tied up or somehow rendered helpless. Does this imply he wants rough, rape fantasy type sex where he would ravish me or something like that? Is it normal for a guy to have these kinds of fantasies?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It's probably a bondage kink. Not that uncommon but it depends on the degree

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's really rough more gonna tease you and you can't stop him

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal for a girl to want that but not a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, fantasy, not real. and honestly i dont tell girls i date that sick shit. too early.

to me rape fantasies work better when you hardly know the person ( 4 months) and they are helpess. its like groping or fondling them what not and they know your doing it but pass it off not make a scene, scared or what ever the reason. so you smack his hands away or elbow him but he keeps at it. no buttoning shirt, no grabbing hair or anything. jus touching, brushing his crotch against you, forcing your hand to give him a hand job. it super hot if she keep refusing. no sex, no penetration, no oral. once he nut inside his pants and he departs its not a big ass deal.

thats my idea of rape fantasy.

rough when you get her surprise and fuck her like you miss her. like going ham til she's sore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that’s normal, I think when you say rape fantasy it makes it seem fucked up though

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes