Injured him... during sex. Insight?

My boyfriend says I hurt him while I was on top. Four days ago. Last night while we were having sex (much gentler) he had to stop and said he was still hurting. He's not giving me much information when I press him for more, just that the pleasure was worth the pain. He said it was scratched bc tight and it was dry at first. This is odd to me that he's still in pain. Any insight?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to see how he can be "scratched" just by a pussy. But it is possible that the friction hurt the thin skin on his dick... like a friction burn if things were too dry. So think about how long that takes to heal... could be a few days or even more if it's a bad one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the reply.

• I do have to mention that one of the worst things that can happen is for his dick to be bent while he's hard. That can possibly cause serious permanent damage. So when you are on top you have to be careful not to let that happen. The way it might happen is if you sit down on him and it's not lined up to go into where it's supposed to go and gets bent instead. I've had that happen at least once, and it did hurt, but fortunately didn't do any permanent damage.

• Thanks. That might be it. I was rough the other night. I'll talk to him

Most Helpful Girl

• probably not "scratch" probably a micro tear

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sounds like he has an abrasion on his member that stings and hasn't healed yet

1|0
    0|0
  • The skin on the penis is delicate. Small cuts or splits can be very uncomfortable and take a while to heal. Just be patient and meanwhile, buy some lube.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the reply. I have the opposite problem of dry, but yes, have lube too.

• If he shrieked in pain, suddenly went limp, and git bruised, he has a fractured penis and needs medical care. If not, sounds like too much abrasion. Give it some R&R.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Not fractured bc we finished that night and he told me after.

• Then most likely abrasion or other skin irritation. Need a better, water-based lube?

• If its a scratch then that's fine. If there is no scratch then he should see a doctor as there is something serious called broken penis syndrome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abrasion maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably abraded from the friction

1|0
    0|0
  • Have better communication x

0|0
    0|0
    • Can't force what he won't say. He said scratched. Didn't think that would last 4 days, didn't feel anything with my hand. He's trying to be kind and say he's fine.

• Unless you bent it I don’t think you could scratch It being inside of you even if dry unless you forgot a tampon in there and he scraped against that

1|0
    0|0
  • That's sexual assault. You should be arrested

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes