Injured him... during sex. Insight?

My boyfriend says I hurt him while I was on top. Four days ago. Last night while we were having sex (much gentler) he had to stop and said he was still hurting. He's not giving me much information when I press him for more, just that the pleasure was worth the pain. He said it was scratched bc tight and it was dry at first. This is odd to me that he's still in pain. Any insight?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to see how he can be "scratched" just by a pussy. But it is possible that the friction hurt the thin skin on his dick... like a friction burn if things were too dry. So think about how long that takes to heal... could be a few days or even more if it's a bad one.

• Thanks for the reply.

• I do have to mention that one of the worst things that can happen is for his dick to be bent while he's hard. That can possibly cause serious permanent damage. So when you are on top you have to be careful not to let that happen. The way it might happen is if you sit down on him and it's not lined up to go into where it's supposed to go and gets bent instead. I've had that happen at least once, and it did hurt, but fortunately didn't do any permanent damage.

• Thanks. That might be it. I was rough the other night. I'll talk to him

Most Helpful Girl

• probably not "scratch" probably a micro tear