Is he going to break up with me?

My ‘boyfriend’ and and I are currently on a break. We have been together for only two months, but have an insane amount of stress on our relationship due to the fact he is taking the MCAT in 11 days. He constantly says I deserve better, and can’t balance everything on his plate. I want to be there for him, but only if he sees a future for us both. I get upset when he only texts me one word responses after hours of nothing, but I understand the MCAT is extremely stressful. I have told him a few times I don’t mind being down on his priorities, but it’s almost been a month now and I haven’t seen a Christmas present. He constantly tells me he wants to do all these great things for me, take me out to dinner, come over with gifts bla bla bla. But it never happens, he even went as far as telling me we should get married one afternoon we spent together. On our first date, we knew he’d move and we’d end up being a long distance relationship. However once he found out where he was leaving to, I had to ask to find out. Which seemed really off to me. It seemed as if he didn’t want me in the picture if he didn’t tell me right away. I brought this up today and after a talk about how stressed he was, he decided we should take a break. Personally, I don’t believe in breaks, I think they’re postponing breakups, but he wouldn’t break up with me even after I had pushed him during our talk if he felt that it wasn’t something he saw in his future. Do you think he’s just a pussy and won’t break up with me, and I’ll have to do it? Or do you think he’s just really stressed and needs to cut me off to focus?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• He probably doesn't know where the relationship is going that's just a guess tho. Either way he does not sound very serious about you sorry.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes