Girlfriend sent nude pics of me to her friend. How should I react?

To keep it short and simple, while my girlfriend was scrolling through an Instagram conversation with her friend she scrolled up and there was a naked photo of me. Multiple pictures, some including my face. She was crying and saying how sorry she was and that she only wanted to "show me off".

Before we sent pictures to each other we both promise not to send them around and she said she hated people who did that. She flat out lied to me and betrayed my trust but I have forgiven her. Was that the right thing to do? I really love this girl, she's my first love, but it was completely out of character for her to do that to me.

Also ladies, how would you feel about other girls seeing your man naked? I feel like she would be jealous over it but apparently not.

85