Am I being used I am 14?

I really like this guy and we started talking but it seems he only wants "pics" from me whenever we talk sometimes he dosnt ever bother to say hi and just straight up asks and it hurts by the way I do know him and we are mates

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, you are being used. He just wants to see your pics and use you. Then he'll move on to a new girl after things get boring for him. He's not in it because he's really interested in you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sending "pics" at your age can be considered holding illegal child photography. Please be careful as it can cause genuine legal issues for the household of the individual you send them to.

To answer your question however, that is a lack of respect on their part even if they are a friend, in my opinion. Sounds like your being used, stick to the more classic stuff until you know them, movie, go do an activity to know each other better, or something similar.

1|2
    0|0
  • You are too young to worry about boys. Yes he is using you and he don’t care for you.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes and don't do it.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes, you are being used.

0|2
    0|0
  • block him

0|0
    0|0
  • You may be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't give anyone pics

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, you are absolutely being used. Block and report him. Chances are he is some creepy pedo either keeping your pics or selling them.

0|1
    0|0
  • 14... smh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes