Why would my boyfriend masturbate a day before he sees me and knows we will do it?

I asked him when was the last time he watched porn and he said kept stuttering and diddnt want to say when and then he eventually told me it was the day before i came over and i asked him. why would he do that and he said i dont know, me and him. both know when he masturbates too close before the date i see him it affects his drive for sex with me but he says its nothing to do with that, so i dont understand why he would jeapordise it, or is it just the case of he just felt like it, but then why wasn't he just straight with me when i asked when he did it?
4d
Obviously i know everyone masturbates, but to do it a day before makes me wonder why he can't just wait because he knows it affects it, the reason it bothers me is because he did it a lot before and he even said he needs to stop watching it! Implying he watches it too much and if it diddnt affect his sex drive for me at all then why would he say that, thats why im. upset

413