Is talking openly about fetishes ok?

Is it just me that sometimes finds it fun to just talk about this stuff and compare fantasies and stuff with other people?

41

What Girls Said 4

• My fetish is scat. Talk about it if you dare. Oh yeah! There's another side to me.

• 5d

Whats scat

• 5d

I have to spell it out for you, right kid? Scat has to deal with solid excrement - shit. I may seem prim and proper but I'm an animal in bed.

• 5d

Ohhh

• It is when u r 18 or older

• 5d

Im 15... is that ok? Also my sister is 20 and sometimes we talk about stuff because we are super close and like keep each others secrets

• 5d

Igborant? Lol. Well I'm bored with this convo. P. s. mummy is a monster that is wrapped in bandages not a parental figure. You're so silly

• 5d

Bru its called the English language... the way we spell stuff is proper English and thats called a typo... ffs acc fuck off ya stupid aggregious bitch๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and "mummy" is how its spelt and has double meaning, its on fukin google and in textbook if u acc even have an education... oh wait ur a teenage American girl

• If the people you're talking to are ok with talking about their fetishes, I see nothing wrong with it.

• 5d

Yea i mean my sis is 20 and we talk about them sometimes but we keep secrets for each otha

• 5d

Thxxxx ๐Ÿ˜‹

• 5d

You're welcome. :)

• no. you're 15. jail isn't in my cards, kid.

What Guys Said 1

• If the people you're with think it's okay.

• 5d

Well me and my sis keep secrets... she's just turned 20 but we are close