Is talking openly about fetishes ok?

Is it just me that sometimes finds it fun to just talk about this stuff and compare fantasies and stuff with other people?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• My fetish is scat. Talk about it if you dare. Oh yeah! There's another side to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Whats scat

• Show All
    • 5d

I have to spell it out for you, right kid? Scat has to deal with solid excrement - shit. I may seem prim and proper but I'm an animal in bed.

• 5d

Ohhh

• It is when u r 18 or older

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Im 15... is that ok? Also my sister is 20 and sometimes we talk about stuff because we are super close and like keep each others secrets

• Show All
    • 5d

Igborant? Lol. Well I'm bored with this convo. P. s. mummy is a monster that is wrapped in bandages not a parental figure. You're so silly

• 5d

Bru its called the English language... the way we spell stuff is proper English and thats called a typo... ffs acc fuck off ya stupid aggregious bitch๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and "mummy" is how its spelt and has double meaning, its on fukin google and in textbook if u acc even have an education... oh wait ur a teenage American girl

• If the people you're talking to are ok with talking about their fetishes, I see nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Yea i mean my sis is 20 and we talk about them sometimes but we keep secrets for each otha

• Show All
    • 5d

Thxxxx ๐Ÿ˜‹

• 5d

You're welcome. :)

• no. you're 15. jail isn't in my cards, kid.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If the people you're with think it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Well me and my sis keep secrets... she's just turned 20 but we are close

Recommended myTakes