Guys, Have You Orgasmed Every Time You’ve Had Sex/Oral Sex? Girls, Have You Ever Not Been Able To Make A Guy Orgasm?

It’s just very easy for me I thought it was easy to make all guys orgasm in general.Guys, Have You Orgasmed Every Time You’ve Had Sex/Oral Sex? Girls, Have You Ever Not Been Able To Make A Guy Orgasm?
  • Yes I Have/Yes I have not been able to make a guy orgasm before
    Vote A
  • No I Haven’t/I have made a guy orgasm every time
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Yes I have. Even when I wake up with morning wood, it takes a lot longer but we made it fun. I always cum having sex or receiving a bj. I will admit, sometimes it feels too good and I cum way easy. There have also been times I came while giving her oral.

1|0
    0|0
  • First two times I had sex I did not orgasm. First time was 45 minutes and nothing. Performance anxiety can do that. And honestly, that is better than being premature or impotent because of performance anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never had sex without an orgasm. I can imagine how hard it is for women because they don't always get orgasms. Sex is over when the guy cums. That's the way it works. Her orgasm is optional. Unfortunately for women, that's the reality of human sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Lmao what? Lots of guys keep going to make a girl cum after they orgasm. Ya off track dude.

• Show All
    • 3d

What does "good at sex" mean? According to nature "good at sex" means that men get women impregnated in large numbers. I think they are doing a pretty good job of that.

• 3d

Men don’t impregnate lots of women. If a guy has than he is obviously a hoe. Plus sex feels better to girls overall anyway. So it doesn’t matter.

• Not every time, there were times I was unable to orgasm during sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Why are the answers switched around?

Also, yes, my previous girlfriend couldn't make me come with handjob and subsequent blowjob once, she was insanely bad at it. So we called it quits, and instead I kept pleasuring her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, of course not. I often ejaculate without orgasm.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually if I don't know the person well, or it's the first time I have sex with them, I don't orgasm. I need to be relaxed.

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple of times not, but but it still felt very good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 2d

So you have always came with penetration?

• 2d

Generally yes.
      Although after coming a couple of times I can last much longer, which is a plus and the way I make her come by penetration. Before that, the orgasms she gets are from my mouth usually.

• Every guy is different and sometimes there are a lot of things that can hinder like mood, diet etc

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. some girls don't give a shit to do anything. they expect him to do everything and basically just cum on his own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just 3 blanks in sixty-something years. Not too bad, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are not very good at it, or even don't like it. God forbid... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I have sex, 3-4 times a week, I cum, usually multiple times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a really extreme case of premature ejaculation so I have the opposite problem. Quite often I ejaculate before getting inside

0|0
    0|0
  • Not every time.

Also had girls fail on hj attempts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 3d

Oh shoot well same still applies and ok that is weird then

• 3d

I’d say hj with lube are hard to mess up but dry takes some skill or communication.

Bj honestly sometimes it’s easy but if not it’s a matter of speed (which is why for most girls it’s much easier to mix up hand/mouth)

Sex is usually fine? Unless she gets sore and then just switch to something else. It’s not been a common thing for me. But ever? Sure.

Part of the problem is a lot of girls, just like apparently a lot of guys, either don’t actually try hard or try hard but are convinced that whatever they are doing is awesome and won’t take any suggestions.

• Actually, it happened to me ONCE.
    There's much more behind it than I could ever say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oral sex is my favourite form of sex, makes things interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw. Doesn't happen too often. But, if I drink a bit too much. I get hard. But, just can't finish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had BJs from gals where I had to jack myself off to finish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not every time and never from oral

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if the person nutted or not

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Not the question and I know

• Show All
    • 3d

You said you finished it all inside but sure. Keep being like Drake.

• 3d

I said i finished in all the times, if i finished inside it would be with a girl im keeping forever 😂

• Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I nut before my clothes come off

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Usually do but when he too drunk or can't get it up. I

0|0
    0|0
  • I always have. The reverse is not always true.

1|1
    0|0
  • Every time I made orgasm

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes