Who has had a threesome?

• Who has had a threesome?No two is company and three is a crowd
    Vote A
  • Who has had a threesome?Yeah I have, or aspire too one day.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2d
I probably should have asked if the experience was pleasant, if you felt pressure to participate? If if was a once in a life time opportunity? Or are you an adventurous type?
2d
And yeah I have done it many times, but I'm probably too old for that kind of shenanigans now.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Wtf is wrong with people nowadays? Then they wonder why relationships don't last and cheating happens... they are also against nudity but would bang almost anyone...

0|1
    0|0
    • 1d

I think a threesome is a sexual encounter that both partners want to share with another. But it still could have negative affects on a relationship.

• 1d

What is the point of being with someone if they band random people?

• 1d

I think that is the point its not random anymore, if both partners are involved.

• As a birthday gift to my boyfriend on one of his birthdays about five years ago, I brought home a fairly new female friend to pleasure him under my watchful eye. After "directing" much of the action in the bedroom that 1st night, they later lured me in to be a major player on the bed. T'was awesome! Since then, we've done it more and more often.

0|7
    2|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I choose b, but I would want to choose the partner

0|4
    0|0
    • 2d

I think sexual partners are all chosen by consent, so I don't think your boyfriend can say I'm bringing over one of his friends and we are going to screw you.

• No I haven't

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a chance.

0|1
    1|0
    • 2d

Yeah your a good wifie, I know you would not do this.

• 2d

Even before marriage it was never something that I would've been interested in.

• 2d

Yeah well I personally feel now that if you love someone sharing your sex life with others is not necessary, I was a very different guy 10 years ago, liked by others for all the wrong reasons, and often on drugs so I would be willing to fool around with more than one woman.

• I have. FFM

0|5
    1|0
  • (*_*)

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|3
    0|1
  • I would but with 2 guys

0|5
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• I have done so, several times... andvrhat is all I will say.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have done 2 women, 2 guys and 1 woman & 1 guy. Yes I have

0|1
    0|0
  • i have a few times... both FFM and MMF. Both fun in their own ways

0|1
    0|0
  • Never would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not yet but it sounds fun.