Who has had a threesome?

• Who has had a threesome?No two is company and three is a crowd
  • Who has had a threesome?Yeah I have, or aspire too one day.
2d
I probably should have asked if the experience was pleasant, if you felt pressure to participate? If if was a once in a life time opportunity? Or are you an adventurous type?
2d
And yeah I have done it many times, but I'm probably too old for that kind of shenanigans now.

97

Most Helpful Girls

• Wtf is wrong with people nowadays? Then they wonder why relationships don't last and cheating happens... they are also against nudity but would bang almost anyone...

• 1d

I think a threesome is a sexual encounter that both partners want to share with another. But it still could have negative affects on a relationship.

• 1d

What is the point of being with someone if they band random people?

• 1d

I think that is the point its not random anymore, if both partners are involved.

• As a birthday gift to my boyfriend on one of his birthdays about five years ago, I brought home a fairly new female friend to pleasure him under my watchful eye. After "directing" much of the action in the bedroom that 1st night, they later lured me in to be a major player on the bed. T'was awesome! Since then, we've done it more and more often.

Most Helpful Guys