For the guys with 1,85 cm and above?

For the ones with 1,85 cm and above when you're with a girl with 1,65 cm or above to you ever feel like due to the height difference she's "hard" to feel like lightweight not enough body pressure? Or that in terms of strength you are limited because you might hurt her or does it feel exactly the same way it would with a girl 5 cm shorter than you?

3

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope. Never had a problem with that.

• My girlfriend is much shorter than I am. The only thing we really have any problems with as a result is that it can be hard to get a picture taken together. Either she needs to stand on something or I need to bend down or something to get our faces closer together.

To kiss standing up I need to lean down and she needs to stretch up but it's manageable. Other than that we really don't have any problem with anything because of our height difference.

• How tall are you guys?

• We are about a foot different in height. I think that's about 30 cm. I was a little concerned at first that it might be a problem but it really isn't.