Everyone knows guys love sex, but ladies how important is sex to you in a relationship?

11

Most Helpful Girls

• It is a must for me!!!

What Girls Said 9

• It’s important to me. Also important to be able to talk about it. I have had that pain when my views of sex are different to your partner’s. It’s also a shame when it become a normal standard and not so exciting anymore...

• I think just being intimate with each other is important. Not just the sex part but the holding each other & touching each other. It develops a bond.

• Well and my marriage and went three years without having sex and I could probably name each of the days my three children were conceived yet suck that bad...

• I'm not in a relationship. But it is very important.

• Important enough to say that if it sucks or there isn’t enough of it there won’t be a relationship.

• It's very important.

• Doesn’t mean much to me personally

• I've literally gone years without it and I'm in a ldr so, not really a priority for me. I'm just happy having a guy that's loyal, supportive, listens, and emotional there for me.

Sex is nice, but not required, at least for me, in a relationship.

• Very important. He has to satisfy my needs. And i am pretty good at it. So i deserve some fun in bed.