What do you think I should do?

Okay so I've been getting to know a guy has been completely clean up until today. We finally did it and all he was big but and good but he just did not last. He also did not seem to be as concerned with me also reaching orgasm which was lame. Also everytime he has bought me food he's kind of cheap je wants to share food and also he doesn't buy me any drinks. He told me today if i want to eat in and out I said yes and than he asked if we could share some animal style fries instead of getting two and he Also asked if i wanted a drink. I said sure a coke and than he said you know what we probably have coke at home lmao now i dont want to be that bitch but i feel like he's mistreating me. I get being broke and not being able to afford food its not that much of a big big deal but he doesn't even care if i cum. He's sweet doe and I am feeling him but the selfishness and cheapness is kinda ify for me. I do want to proceed further with him but I'm not sure what to do. Should I be concerned? What do u guys think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him that you want him to satisfy you more, get him to do more foreplay and focus on you, he's gonna cum either way

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Thank you i should just ask him to eat me out or something next time. What do you think i should do about the how he always wants to share food and never gets drinks? Should I ignore this and kinda let it happen or what?

• Show All
    • 5d

Thank you kind sir ๐Ÿ’™

• 5d

No problem, good luck ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Why do you think it's his responsibility to make you cum? You don't think his orgasm is your responsibility do you?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Yes i ACTUALLY do i don't actually want a selfish guy who doesn't care about satisfying me too especially when I'm satisfying him im not down with that I got love for myself and I won't let someone take everything from me without giving back call it what you want but you can't call me dumb period

• Show All
    • 5d

Another female who's got all the answers to her own questions... Delusional is the right word, sweety.

• 5d

WTF are you even talking about LOL

What Girls Said 1

• Nope... I can't cope... lol hahahah He be gone the first day

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

If i would have fucked him the first night like a normie he would have been but i fucking already invested -,- he's cute girl ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

• 5d

I don't know... It reminds me of a guy i dated. He never bought me food or anything not even a 1 dollar drink... lol And I had to buy everything... I am glad we never had sex...

Recommended myTakes