I got pregnant by a one night fling because I want to be a single mom, my ex-friend is threatening to tell him, will he be mad?

It was more a weekend fling. I slept with a guy from my ex friends social circle because I want to be a single mom. I timed our hookup to when I was ovulating so I could get pregnant. I never asked to use a condom and he never mentioned me being on birth control so I didn't trap him. Anyway I told my friend what I did now that I'm 4 months pregnant. She's threatening to tell him if I don't, but I don't want him involved.

I want to be a single mother. I'm not asking for child support. I'm 24 and have a good job. Will he be upset or will he hopefully just not care and leave me alone?

517