Guy I’m seeing “secretly” loves to wear panties. How do I let him know that is ok with me without breaching my secretive discovery?

ZERO problems with guys courageous enough to own their desire to venture into the role of women’s cuts. I’ve been wearing “boys” clothes since forever. Let’s be honest, it’s all just textiles. Problem is, he doesn’t know that I’ve discovered his soft-side underwear drawer, nor his tricks for hiding it. Not only could I care less, I actually find it endearing. How might I broach the topic?
Updates:
2d
Hmmm, great idea. Invoke activities that might encourage him to broach the subject. Thank you so much!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Just tell him you always wanted to date a guy who was "man enough" to slip into a pair of panties because let's face it - they feel so much better than your tighty whitey's or banging around in your boxers, right? Then watch what happens!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him. Always best to be up front, honest, direct and straightforward in a relationship. Once it's said, you can get on with enjoying it and making it part of your sex life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him that the idea of running your hands along his crotch while it's in something smooth and silky gets you really hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • take off your panties and tease him by rubbing his dick with them... see where that goes?

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Dominate him in bed and make him wear your clothes. Then go from there. If asked just brush it off.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes