Guy I’m seeing “secretly” loves to wear panties. How do I let him know that is ok with me without breaching my secretive discovery?

ZERO problems with guys courageous enough to own their desire to venture into the role of women’s cuts. I’ve been wearing “boys” clothes since forever. Let’s be honest, it’s all just textiles. Problem is, he doesn’t know that I’ve discovered his soft-side underwear drawer, nor his tricks for hiding it. Not only could I care less, I actually find it endearing. How might I broach the topic?
2d
Hmmm, great idea. Invoke activities that might encourage him to broach the subject. Thank you so much!

06