Girls, outside of sex and oral, would you ever take much interest in or touch/handle your guy's penis?

Partner likes how it feels to touch. Hadn't had that in a relationship before.

11

Most Helpful Girls

• I always get fascinated watching my guy's dick rise from flaccid to erect. That turn on always makes me wanna hold his dick and give him a good hand job among many things as part of our foreplay.

• That makes sense. Thanks for commenting. Is it just erections that are the fascination or do you find other things about it interesting too?

• We've been together over 20 years and have done "nature calls" stuff in front of each other all those years. I don't recall intentionally watching him pee, poop, shower, bathe out of curiosity. Neither has he regarding me. We're very playful, however, and sometimes do kinky stuff to each other's private parts while we're dealing with "nature calls" situations.

• Thanks for explaining. I won't ask but I've heard some women have a go at aiming for guys etc. I guess it's all natural and a mix of curiosity and adventure. My ex was very hung up about anything to do with private parts. Fortunately not the case in my relationship now but still giving myself permission to be more adventurous I think. I'm uncircumcised - don't know if you've had any experience of guys who are but my ex saw came into bathroom once and saw me pulling back the skin to pee and just stared, shocked. Kind of stalled my confidence for a while.

• Ok, so oral is a type of sex. I can't imagine how I would handle my man's penis that would not be perceived as sexual unless I was like taking care of him with a disability or injury.

But it's not like I end up having sex every time I touch a man's penis. Sometimes I just give a pleasant little "whatfor" like a handshake. It's just cheeky fun.