Girls, outside of sex and oral, would you ever take much interest in or touch/handle your guy's penis?

Updates:
Partner likes how it feels to touch. Hadn't had that in a relationship before.

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I always get fascinated watching my guy's dick rise from flaccid to erect. That turn on always makes me wanna hold his dick and give him a good hand job among many things as part of our foreplay.

0|2
    0|0
    • That makes sense. Thanks for commenting. Is it just erections that are the fascination or do you find other things about it interesting too?

• Show All
    • We've been together over 20 years and have done "nature calls" stuff in front of each other all those years. I don't recall intentionally watching him pee, poop, shower, bathe out of curiosity. Neither has he regarding me. We're very playful, however, and sometimes do kinky stuff to each other's private parts while we're dealing with "nature calls" situations.

• Thanks for explaining. I won't ask but I've heard some women have a go at aiming for guys etc. I guess it's all natural and a mix of curiosity and adventure. My ex was very hung up about anything to do with private parts. Fortunately not the case in my relationship now but still giving myself permission to be more adventurous I think. I'm uncircumcised - don't know if you've had any experience of guys who are but my ex saw came into bathroom once and saw me pulling back the skin to pee and just stared, shocked. Kind of stalled my confidence for a while.

• Ok, so oral is a type of sex. I can't imagine how I would handle my man's penis that would not be perceived as sexual unless I was like taking care of him with a disability or injury.

But it's not like I end up having sex every time I touch a man's penis. Sometimes I just give a pleasant little "whatfor" like a handshake. It's just cheeky fun.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• It's literally my favourite thing to do , playing with a dick squeezing it is a nice feeling for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for commenting. I think it makes sense when explained like that.

• Oh I often touch him when we kiss, especially if we are nude, or in the shower. It is nice to just casually hold him. I guess it is the same as he likes to slip his hand insude my shirt when we watch a movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you mean?

0|1
    0|0
    • My partner will sometimes say she just likes the feel of mine and will touch it if we are at home. Not leading to anything like oral or sex but just touching. I've heard also that some women clean their partners bits in the bath etc too etc although that does seem a bit extreme!

• Show All
    • Stress toy is what she says too. Thanks for explaining. I was just curious as first time I've been with someone so into it. To me it's fun and nice to have your body accepted in that way.

• Is there ever a level of curiosity about how it works/feels?

• I like giving handjobs. Is that what u mean?

0|1
    0|0
    • I guess that would fit into it. I think I was also meaning just things like touching etc. My partner likes randomly feeling mine through my clothing at home which can be fun but first partner I've had who was interested in that. I've heard some folks speak of cleaning it in the bath or aiming it to pee but to me that does seem rather extreme!

• No, gross.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I’m quite fond of playing with his penis.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love his dick! So yeah, I’m playing with his penis all the time, it’s like my favourite thing to do❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • I always have my hand on my husbands penis when appropriate. I love my husband and his penis. When we would be driving, I would give him a boner because I would just rub it. He would have to relax before we would get to where were going.

0|2
    0|0
    • Haha. I guess some people are more hands on than others when it comes to things like that. The reason I asked was that my current relationship is very hands on but not something I can say I've ever had in the past. Like it but it took some getting used to.

• Show All
    • Well that's good. I think it's important to be that comfortable enough for your sex life to be as fulfilling as possible. I think I'm gradually realising that after very much the opposite experience in the past.

• Would you say there's a certain level of curiosity about it too, at least at first?

Recommended myTakes