Guys, Would you still go down on a girl if she tasted and smelt bad down there?

Guys would you still go down on your girl if she tasted or smelt bad down there? I’ve always been insecure about someone going down on me so I’ve never let them until recently with my guy, he’s been going down on me every time we have sex and he never complains or says anything. He goes down on me for awhile too. I’m very clean and have good hygiene. I’m just wondering even if a guy DID think a girl tasted bad or she smelt if he would still continue to do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on what you mean by "bad."

Most girls have some odor even if they are healthy. And sometimes it's stronger than other times, probably having to do at least in part with her monthly cycle.

To some guys a woman's natural odor down there is a turnoff. So they don't like giving oral sex.

To other guys it's a turn ON.

But sometimes other things are going on in a woman's system. There are a lot of things that go on down there. And sometimes the odor is different, maybe even indicating an imbalance or an infection or hormone changes, or her period... and it can be very unpleasant.

So yes, of course if a guy doesn't like the odor or taste he's not going to enjoy giving oral.

PS: Women smell different. Each has their own individual natural odor. It can be a real turn ON. It can kind of smell bad and good at the same time... but also sexually arousing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't do it. There are plenty of ways to have a good scent if your body fights against it. Yes girls, you can tell if it's bad smelling and tasty down there, the same way we can. If it is, you can do something about it. I went down on a girl once that smelled so foul, I immediately got up and said "sorry, I can't do it. I just can't. I'll fuck you, but oral is out of the question". So definitely NO... I won't do it if she stinks, and believe me, I'm a guy who loves body scents, so it has to be pretty darn bad for me to leave it alone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• If it's clean and she's been to a doctor and has no disease or infection on her vagina, then yes I would still go down on her. Unless it was really bad. I'm willing to make a sacrifice and suck it up to please a woman but I have my limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you mean by smell bad. If you mean a mild fish smell like tuna then yes. That's normal. If it smells like yummy fish then make it a dish, if it smells like cologne then leave it alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I expect you smell perfectly fine -- the scent of a woman. Stop worrying about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. In fact, we can't because the gag reflex kicks in, so we have to come up for air.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the taste but if it smells fowl and taste gross forget about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuck. No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!

0|0
    0|0
  • What is a bad smell to you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably... not.

But she doesn’t need to be scent free. She should smell like she regularly cleans but a little bit smelling like pussy is... hot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes