Why would a guy ask you to come over and not try anything?

Okay so I've been talking to this boy off and on lately. He always hits me up first. He asked me to come over, so I went over around 2a. m. We didn't do anything sexual. All we did was watch Netflix and sleep lol. Then in the morning we woke up and just slept all the day. He didn't tell me when to leave, so I left around 3p. m. I'm just really confused because I've heard he's kinda of a player, but yet didn't try anything last night. He would just look at me smile and lay back down. Also, he would just poke me and mess around but nothing else besides that. I just don't know what to think lol. Help please!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Well, first, "Using" Someone For Sex and "Players" DO NOT EXIST, People ↗ Second, he may just have not been interested at the time, or more likely, YOU didn't give him a "come get me" vibe, so he wasn't feeling it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a mystery... All guys are different... No idea why he would do that... Maybe he just wanted to chill and watch Netflix with you and nothing else.

Or maybe he wanted to chill with you and watch Netflix and fk you, but you didn't show any signs so he didn't wanna risk rejection.

Or maybe he was planning to chill with you and have sex with you... But got social anxiety and his shyness prevented him from trying anything at the last moment

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's a player you dont want to hook up with him. You dont know if he's got stds.
    Also dont believe every rumor you hear.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might genuinely want to get to know you. Gossip ain't always true

0|2
    0|0
  • What's the problem? Did you want him to do something? Maybe he didn't get clear signals from you that you were down for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he likes you but he didn't dare going "further"

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't speak to whatever reputation stuff you heard but maybe he didn't want to be the one to initiate anything without knowing you were into him. I've been to my crush's apartment and she's been to mine and I didn't try anything because I don't know if she likes me back.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes