Guys, If I came to you and kiss you hard and get you going, would you drop what you are doing or keep on cooking or watching tv?

I had a guy so turn on, and he just kept on doing what he was doing? I am like wtf? Lol! But then i just laughed it off?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to kiss you back. And if you were wearing something soft, I would get behind you put my arms around you and hold your breasts, and kissed your kneck. And push my erection against your ass so you could feel it.

Then I would tell you I will need your hands to reach behind you and touch my cock so you know what you did...

Then... who knows? Anything could happen.

Rexi ;-)

• 1d

Boy, thats intense!

• 15h

Umm, si. I love nuzzling those fine whispy hairs at the base of your neck at the hairline. I live kissing that spot on the back of your kneck, mi amor.

;-)

• 11h

Ai, papi! Sounds awesome.