Guys, If I came to you and kiss you hard and get you going, would you drop what you are doing or keep on cooking or watching tv?

I had a guy so turn on, and he just kept on doing what he was doing? I am like wtf? Lol! But then i just laughed it off?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to kiss you back. And if you were wearing something soft, I would get behind you put my arms around you and hold your breasts, and kissed your kneck. And push my erection against your ass so you could feel it.

Then I would tell you I will need your hands to reach behind you and touch my cock so you know what you did...

Then... who knows? Anything could happen.

Rexi ;-)

1|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Boy, thats intense!

• Show All
    • 15h

Umm, si. I love nuzzling those fine whispy hairs at the base of your neck at the hairline. I live kissing that spot on the back of your kneck, mi amor.

;-)

• 11h

Ai, papi! Sounds awesome.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• I mean, if there are people coming over for dinner in 30 minutes or something, I'm gonna keep cooking.

But, otherwise, you're going to be naked and on your back pretty quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably yank you over my knee and give you a hot, hard bare bottom spanking for being a pest after which I'd fuck you senseless. How about that?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Wow!! Sounds like fun.

• Show All
    • 2d

Ha ha ha... man you think fast ! πŸ˜‰

• 2d

I spank and ream hard and fast, too. I love to hear my lady crying out in joyful pain as I take her rough and hard.

• Depends... if I am bored with sex with a woman I might not be interested even if I am "turned on." Just because a guy has an erection doesn't necessarily mean he wants to have sex. It's something like just because a woman is wet it doesn't necessarily mean she wants sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends if guy is in mood or if he is in a mission to get something completed. washing up is not always a pre curser to sex. Maybe if u did it while watching a film that had just had sex scene in might have worked better.

1|0
    0|0
  • if i'm cooking, i'll most likely continue cooking because i'm hungry and with things like fire, a extremely hot wok/pan/pot and knives laying around i'll probably not want to. but everything else like watching tv, or playing games i'll most likely be down to fuck rather than doing other things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bear in mind, that while it would be far more pleasurable to turn and satisfy your to the delight of the both, sometimes there are other issues. A child may be hungry, and need to be fed. THe meal prep may be at a stage where to interrupt would spoil the work. He may have thought prolonged anticipation would help season the sex. Or an number of considerations...

1|0
    0|0
  • I would of course drop everything and pay 100% of my attention to you, big time. If you’re laughing it off, good for you, he’s not normal, to be sure, don’t waste another second on him.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you got me hard, I'd be ready for action right then and there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say let's get it on. I'd drop what I'd be doing to have sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • hell yes id stop what im doing and kiss you deep and well see what takes place next...

1|0
    0|0
  • if I was only watching tv I would stop, but something like cooking I might have to wait

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what I was doing, work stuff, a tv program, or finishing cooking it's possible to want to finish that project. It's like if you were spinning a pot on a pottery wheel and you had to finish it before it hardened would you stop your project or finish it? It's tough because random moments of passion are fun and sometimes it works but sometimes it's nice to finish a project first. Or at least get to a good place where its good to take a break. But I'd say for me currently, I'd stop what I was doing and start doing it too :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would literally drop it, like if I'm holding it- plates or a bake tray and be ready for action.

1|0
    0|0
  • You do that, forget whatever I was doing, we're going to rhe bedroom, now!

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d take you right there

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Thats what i was expecting but i got the opposite... lol! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚

• Id drop what i was doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dropping everything πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • Drop! Drop! Drop!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Id drop what ever and make wild love to you!

1|0
    0|0
  • I will be opening ur bra

1|0
    0|0
  • Would ask u to give me bj, then hj

1|0
    0|0
  • i would have stopped and did you big time

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd fuck my wife until she couldn't walk

1|0
    0|0
  • My address is... :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's get it on! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Id jump your bones

1|0
    0|0
  • Drop everything and carry you to the bedroom...

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much I wanted to get the task done

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes