Guys, Is it a turn off if you found out your girl has had sex with 30+ guys before you?

I've slept with 32 guys in a span of 5 years. I have NO diseases or anything like that, I get checked constantly. I just obviously have a high body count and I'm pretty serious with one guy but does it matter if I tell him?
  • That's gross... (slut much)?
    Vote A
  • It's just sex.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• If I had to be honest, that would definitely be a negative for me. It tells others how fast you tend to switch to new partners. It tells others that you're not the type to commit. And when you reach your mid-high 20s, commitment is all anybody is really looking for, unless you've decided on the bachelor lifestyle.

I wouldn't be honest about that number when dating new people, if you're looking to decrease it from this point on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked neither because to me it's not just a case of having lots of sex. With a high number like that it means you're probably used to having multiple partners at one time, can you really tell me with a straight face that you would be content with just one dedicated sex partner? And on the other hand if you view it as just sex who's to say you wouldn't sleep behind his back thinking it's no big deal or even if he's just bad in bed?

Personally i find sex to be something a bit more valuable then that, something not to be shared with just anybody, and with a count that high, i think it's safe to assume you don't share that same value.

It has less to do with you being a slut, if anything it means you're ok with sex at any time, and more the possibility of you falling back on old habits if your relationship doesn't go smoothly.

Admittedly i would be a little off put by such a high body count, but at the end of the day i would probably just sigh in resignation as expecting someone in her 20's to not be used to some degree is just being real entitled.

End of the day though keep in mind you are basically keeping a secret from him even if you have every intention to be loyal, and if he finds out another way a break up is almost a guaranteed. So if he's gonna find out anyway, he might as well hear it from you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not interested in a girl who treats sex as just a casual recreational activity. I don;t want to be #31 on anyone's list.

1|2
    0|0
  • My ex slept with 30 guys, some of whom when we were dating, cheated again in front of my face after lying about not being able to go to where we were going, and didn't feel any remorse or try to change. I suffered an emotional breakdown from that that damaged my emotional stability.

So yea deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really would hope not would be afraid to measure up to be honest.
    I voted slut because of society standards but would never say that to you. If im in love with you and know you were faithful to me I wouldn't care. But woukd be a little insecure if you left me for another guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yap you are a big slut, and yes it's a turn-off, you clearly not a wife material.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's just something I don't think about nor care. However if they're the type of person to consistently brag about it, then no matter the gender, you're not interesting.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think turn off is how I'd describe how I feel. Besides, I feel this is something I would know long before I commit to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't do it. I only like African American women who are saving themselves for marriage.
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

1|1
    0|0
  • that's actually pretty common for young 20 something females. but it is slutty

1|0
    0|0
  • i love girls that have a past and dont even object if they want to carry on like that

0|1
    1|0
  • Not a lot I’ve been with 65 I wouldn’t even think about it. Stay away from conservative, inexperienced guys.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's a turn on for a hookup or friends with benefits arrangement, but I probably wouldn't want you for a long term partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me. I've slept with many girls myself. Plus I believe a person needs to have fun while you are young :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Really? How old are you and how old when you started that?

0|0
    0|0
  • It is kinda a lot but it's not that big of a deal like its basically just experience as far as he's consernd, I'm sure you could blow his mind 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's the person you're attracted to, not his or her sexual history. Or that's how it should be anyway. Unless you're very shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but you should tell him. if it bothers him then that's his problem

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as they are STI / STD free. I am fine with it.

0|0
    1|0
  • Just because a girl likes sex with other guys doesn't make her a slut or a bad person in anyway.

0|0
    1|0
  • Whata cum dump.

1|0
    0|0
  • l would not date her

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Not a deal breaker.

0|0
    1|0
  • that's pretty gross especially in just 5 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Massive turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it would not bother me if it were 135.

0|0
    0|0
  • It certainly brings my interest level down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a lot, I wonder what their mental health is, and if they still care about relationships and sex. People that have a lot of sex partners tend to become "desensitized " because they've had so much sex, they're incapable of seeing the beauty of sex with someone they have feelings for, if they can even catch feelings anymore.

But I'm in Europe, everybody here fucks around, guys, girls... finding a girl with low numbers is very difficult.

1|1
    0|0
  • Welll... all we can say is that not many men will find that attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you count BJ, HJ and fingering?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

... I actually wouldn't believe any number a woman would give me, so I don't bother asking.

• 3d

LOL @ blue-pillers in this thread. Do you really think 6 guys per year is uncommon for women in early 20s?

Recommended myTakes