What would your reaction be if you found out your close friend or relative (brother, cousin, best friends etc) raped your girlfriend?

This question is for the guys mainly. What would you if you found out that someone close to you violated, hurt or assaulted your girlfriend sexually? Would you be angry at her for not telling you about it if it was someone close to like your brother? What would your reaction be if your relative came clean and admitted to raping your girlfriend? Would you be angry at her leave or blame her at all? Seeking opinions

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They'd have the choice of permanent exile and excommunication, or serious, permanent maiming. Like, say, smashing their foot bones into powder with a ball peen hammer.

Having said that, my friends and relatives are better than that, but also know that they'd be playing with their lives. I might be a fat ass, but I'm also dangerous in many ways - and they know it.

1|0
    0|0
    • It sounds like you're very protective.

• There is a lot going on in this kind of question.
    Why didn't she tell me? That's unforgivable. I wouldn't want anything to do with her.
    So, the close friends/relativen actually admits it to me personally. I'd be forced to stab him.
    I wouldn't want anything to do with either of them after

0|0
    0|0
    • But why her if she was afraid to tell you

• Show All
    • Omg... id NEVER EVER cheat on my boyfriend. I actually have proof that he raped me. So I have no reason to lie. And why lie to a bunch of strangers online? What purpose does that serve if someone is genuinely seeking advice. Just because your do closed minded that you can't fathom someone loving to the point of selflessness doesn't mean they are lying.

• How is it selfless. The amount of damage you're doing is way more far reaching that what you're narrow minded seems to understand.
      1: Imagine if he rapes again. You could have stopped it but you did nothing and are there by partly responsible.
      2: Imagine how devastating it will be for him and his family to look back on all the time they spent with a rapist. How guilty they will feel because they didn't see it.
      3: imagine how destroyed he will be knowing every day you're sitting there with this big secret and pain that he's completely oblivious too.
      4: consider how much greater that pain will become we he thinks of all the kindnesses he showed that guy and the whole time he is the reason you're damaged.
      5: you're probably different. And he knows it but can't seem to figure it why. He probably tries to fix it every single day. Not knowing that you're hiding it from him.

Nothing about what you're doing is selfless. Is foolish (if true) in only empowers a horrible person to hurt more people. You're being a coward. You have all the "proof" to stop a vicious criminal and you're too afraid to do it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I wouldn't blame the woman. If it was a realitive id probally do time in jail. There is no way id let it slide. Its not cool nor would I wamt my woman to suffer over it.

1|0
    0|0
    • You seem like a nice guy

• Show All
    • Have no idea why guys think its always the womans fault. Sometimes women mouth off.
      Not trying to condone any of it. Rape is not cool.
      My wife raped me never reported it.

• Seriously? Why didn't you?

• Something vital would short circuit in my brain and they'd have to unload a few clips into me to take me down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would punch on the balls of that guy. Won't leave my girlfriend if she was raped/ without her consent

1|0
    0|0
    • I need a boyfriend like you 😂🤣

• Show All
    • Aww... you a sweetheart 4real! 😚

• Alright follow my profile now ;)

• I would get it if she chose not to tell me. The only reason I'd get mad at her is if she said that one of them raped her and it turned out to not be true. But if someone of them did, let's just say I wouldn't wanna be in their shoes. I would put them through all nine circles of hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the same exact thing that any one else would get. Justice is justice, it doesn't waver or change because of who did wrong, all that its concerned with is what is right. That is my view and that is how I will respond.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be angry and beat the living shit out of him. It actually wouldn't matter if it was my girlfriend or not. If he raped someone, he should have his d ripped off.

Are you asking out of curiosity?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm asking because I need to tell my boyfriend and really don't know how

• Show All
    • Yeah I'm gonna try. Thanks

• It will be alright. You will be alright. It is a terrible thing, but with his help you can get past it.

• They'd better pray they're not near me at the time, and as a rational mind, I'd tell her to run to the police station to turn themselve in. Before I unleash hell upon them.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it is rape than i will support her i dont care about other relationship.. I'll ask her to file a rape case on him

1|0
    0|0
  • Never gonna happen.
    Dont want to imagine such unnecessary negative things.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but things like this do happen

• If something has happened like that to you, seek help from person whome u can trust.

If something has happened to someone around you, try helping them all you can.

I make no sure im away from such people, i dont get close to anyone that easily until i have seen all their faces.

If something like that shall happen, i can't say what i will do. Its too much to think of.

• It would be to mean to type here

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd get them jailed. No questions asked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my cousin would be taking a trip the hospital... he may have “fallen down some stairs”

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol... i like you

• Show All
    • Will do.

• Ok. 😊

• I'd be angry at her if she didn't tell me

1|1
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • Because the person that raped her is close to you

• She shouldn't, I'd believe her, support her, and aim my anger at him, honesty is the most important aspect in relationship, even if it wasn't rape, ie. with her consent, if she came and told she cheated on me and she regret it, I might forgive her, unlike hiding the truth which would make the situation worse

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes