What would your reaction be if you found out your close friend or relative (brother, cousin, best friends etc) raped your girlfriend?

This question is for the guys mainly. What would you if you found out that someone close to you violated, hurt or assaulted your girlfriend sexually? Would you be angry at her for not telling you about it if it was someone close to like your brother? What would your reaction be if your relative came clean and admitted to raping your girlfriend? Would you be angry at her leave or blame her at all? Seeking opinions

015

Most Helpful Guys

• They'd have the choice of permanent exile and excommunication, or serious, permanent maiming. Like, say, smashing their foot bones into powder with a ball peen hammer.

Having said that, my friends and relatives are better than that, but also know that they'd be playing with their lives. I might be a fat ass, but I'm also dangerous in many ways - and they know it.

• It sounds like you're very protective.

• There is a lot going on in this kind of question.
    Why didn't she tell me? That's unforgivable. I wouldn't want anything to do with her.
    So, the close friends/relativen actually admits it to me personally. I'd be forced to stab him.
    I wouldn't want anything to do with either of them after

• But why her if she was afraid to tell you

• Omg... id NEVER EVER cheat on my boyfriend. I actually have proof that he raped me. So I have no reason to lie. And why lie to a bunch of strangers online? What purpose does that serve if someone is genuinely seeking advice. Just because your do closed minded that you can't fathom someone loving to the point of selflessness doesn't mean they are lying.

• How is it selfless. The amount of damage you're doing is way more far reaching that what you're narrow minded seems to understand.
      1: Imagine if he rapes again. You could have stopped it but you did nothing and are there by partly responsible.
      2: Imagine how devastating it will be for him and his family to look back on all the time they spent with a rapist. How guilty they will feel because they didn't see it.
      3: imagine how destroyed he will be knowing every day you're sitting there with this big secret and pain that he's completely oblivious too.
      4: consider how much greater that pain will become we he thinks of all the kindnesses he showed that guy and the whole time he is the reason you're damaged.
      5: you're probably different. And he knows it but can't seem to figure it why. He probably tries to fix it every single day. Not knowing that you're hiding it from him.

Nothing about what you're doing is selfless. Is foolish (if true) in only empowers a horrible person to hurt more people. You're being a coward. You have all the "proof" to stop a vicious criminal and you're too afraid to do it.