Girls, How would you react if you learned that the person you've been dating was a virgin before he had sex with you?

I'm asking this because i know a lot of women who just don't feel comfortable bearing that kind of weight, and some just like a man with experience. Also there is a girl who is asking the exact opposite question in regards to the person she's dating and the fact that she slept with 30+ men before hand.
Guys, Is it a turn off if you found out your girl has had sex with 30+ guys before you?
  • I'd feel honored
  • i'd kinda wanna dump him.

3