I’m a 22 year old virgin and I want to have sex?

I have been waiting to have sex until I reached an age where I could really understand that sex is not love. I started dating a guy and I really like him but I cannot help thinking I would rather have sex with someone hotter. If you could go back in time would you rather lose your virginity to someone really hot or someone you believe likes you (not love).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to be fair... my first girlfriend was hot and we were in love lol
    So I had the best of both worlds... she was hot hot... had guys asking her to the school dance... like the hottest guys in the school 😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I lost my virginity to someone who wasn't attractive and I don't regret it. The only reason I wish things were different is because a few years later he ended up coming out as gay. I wish I would've lost my virginity to someone who appreciates the female body.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I lost it at 23 to a beautiful girl whom I liked, but I wasn't in love with her and neither was she. I think that's ideal, but it's better not to expect too much from your first time either way, so just do it with whomever you're comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m waiting until marriage no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh but you aren't hot? is that the problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s normal in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 21 year old virgin and I want to have sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i'd rather be intimate with someone i love. i don't know why you care about who is "hotter." it is about who you love more, not about who is hotter.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone really hot if it's just for the sake of sex

0|1
    0|0
  • First one should be tender. I do not know about being hot part. You should choose someone who will not hurt you. Because firsts are always be remembered.

0|1
    0|0
  • I lost it to someone really hot. I don’t regret it

0|0
    0|0
  • Your priorities are all fucked up but I’m not surprised with people these days.

2|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes