I’m a 22 year old virgin and I want to have sex?

I have been waiting to have sex until I reached an age where I could really understand that sex is not love. I started dating a guy and I really like him but I cannot help thinking I would rather have sex with someone hotter. If you could go back in time would you rather lose your virginity to someone really hot or someone you believe likes you (not love).

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to be fair... my first girlfriend was hot and we were in love lol
    So I had the best of both worlds... she was hot hot... had guys asking her to the school dance... like the hottest guys in the school 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I lost my virginity to someone who wasn't attractive and I don't regret it. The only reason I wish things were different is because a few years later he ended up coming out as gay. I wish I would've lost my virginity to someone who appreciates the female body.