How can I get my boyfriend to understand that I HATE oral sex?

So my boyfriend and I have a good sex life. I'm very submissive to him, which he loves. And I also do everything I can to sexually please him. We do whatever position he wants, anal, I give him blow jobs everytime BUT the one thing I don't like is to have oral sex performed on me. I hate it. I was raped and the guy that raped me, held me down and performed oral on me and every since then I've hated. I haven't told him this so he thinks I don't like it because he is doing it wrong so he constantly wants to try to get better. How can I make him see that I HATE WITHOUT telling him the real reason? I'm sick of pretending I halfway enjoy it when really I wanna scream when he goes down on me. But telling him about being raped isn't an option either because he thinks all women lie about that because his ex did. Help?

312