Why do I crave physical and sexual intimacy so much at most times?

I’m single but I’m always craving sexual and physical intimacy with older men without getting involved in a relationship. I’m really desperate for intimacy and I don’t know why. I’m an intelligent woman working 9-6 at an investment bank, i work out everyday after work from 6:30-8:30, walk my dog. Yes I get hit on by so many people at the gym and workplace but I avoid them because I’m there to actually work out and to respect the professional environment I’m in. Yet, I’m always hungry and craving for older men’s attention and I’m desperate for physical intimacy with them. Due to the nature of my job and the environment of investment banking, I get eyed on and hit on by so many older men (I’m 24), but I’m too scared to give in to it although I’m always tempted to.

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• It sounds to me like you crave sex and sexual contact. True intimacy is only possible with fidelity. I'd suggest that you very carefully start accepting the overtures of the most promising men but do so in a way that won't compromise your professional situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people crave physical and sexual intimacy so that's not unusual. The fact that you seem to want it only from older men and not men close to your age is a little unusual but I don't think it's rare.

As for the reason for that, I'm wondering about your childhood relationship with your father. Was your father there when you were growing up? Did you have any positive interaction with him? My experience has been that often women that grew up with little or no connection with their father have stronger cravings for being with men and sometimes with older men.

Another possibility might be that you're more mentally mature than most people your age and so you think guys your own age seem immature and that's why you prefer older men. I think I was more mentally mature than average at that age and I had a couple of relationships with somewhat older women (5-6 years older, not 20 or anything like that) perhaps for that reason.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gonna have a lot of "flirty" messages here after that lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• cos your a woman and women actually are sexual animals even if society see this negatively its part of the fucked up world we live in. its seen as ok for men to be sexual but not women.

dont fight it go out and have fun but suggest u dont do it on your door step there are many places to find men that arnt at work or in your social haunts. better to get elsewhere so that things arnt awkward :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Its normal. Dont stress yourself.
    Its the desires flowing within.
    Happens to many.
    But you seem to be good!

Once u get a partner hope you shall fulfill all those...

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly how do I seem good?

• Show All
    • I can’t figure out myself no

• You accept whats with you.
      And you control yourself.

• if you dont want a rlationship then you have two choices... one or more casual hook ups or buy yourself some good toys and enjoy your fantasies alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with the craving. Who doesn't? Maturity has its appeal.
    Maslow said that you do not seek out "self actualization" (in your case, fulfillment of your craving of intimacy), you seek out the circumstances that will produce it. You are on the right track at the gym. Much better than clubs. More free than church.
    Shooting from the hip, identify another gym where you have zero contact with colleagues or anyone that may know them. Across town, so to speak. Suitable men will still approach you. A session of coffee or a drink and talk after working out should filter your prospects. Then walk him through some safe (away from work) public dating to filter out hit and runs. And then reward longevity as suits you. And remember. Men will give intimacy to gain sex. Women will give sex to gain intimacy. Play this carefully. Delay your pleasure until the situation is right. Going quickly to a "fling" will leave you empty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's missing in your life and it's rather normal to want it?

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like you are big time horny. masturbate and see if that does not help the craving go away...

0|0
    0|0
  • So GET SOME!

What is wrong with it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a pen a few slide ya number in guys pockets

0|0
    0|0
  • l am the very same

0|0
    0|0
  • Your just horny! Wish I could help😇

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always craving sexual intimacy too

0|0
    0|0
    • You're just horny and you need sex. Hence the reason you crave it heaps

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes