Advice for a really stupid question? Please honestly respond?

I dont know if this is just me being weird but here it goes. its very randomized, my thoughts, but take it in as you will.

I felt an immense connection with this guy i had sex with. I did not really know him but we really connected. he said he felt the connection too.

I remember telling myself subconsciously that I would love to date a guy who likes taking pictures and I would imagine myself with a guy taking pictures of me. This guy loves taking pictures and even went to a small photography program...

Before we had sex i told my friend that she needed to love herself and he jumped in and emphasized what I was trying to say and to be honest I've never heard a guy talk about "loving yourself" like that. the attraction sparked as he kept talking he kept getting close and so did i.

when everyone left he jumped on me and started kissing me and we had sex lol.

then after for some odd reason i wanted to say "until we meet again"... like i was on the verge of saying it but something was holding me back... but i didn't want to sound weird... it felt as though i couldnt really come out and say it... shy perhaps.. thus i didn't say it lol

I looked him up on facebook and he is actually a youtuber with a couple of followers... cute.. lol

He posted a video that very same day... literally an hour after the sex happened... about how he is transferring colleges (an hour away from mine) and how he is sad but in one of the slides as he was showing pictures of his friends he said "Until we meet again" ...

I was like woah... is that weird? Is this a sign? is this odd? or is it just me?
Updates:
3d
I REALIZED I POSTED THE QUESTION TWICE PLEASE DONT KILL ME LOL. MY WIFI CRASHED
3d
i also can't delete the question so yeah

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• A real connection doesn't happen when having sex, that's called wanting more and getting blinded by your hormones

And sparks didn't happen back at that chat, infatuation happened, sheer sexual/physical attraction with no love involved, as love at first sight is a myth

I'd say just forget about it, if there was any love to grow then you killed it with early sex, just like most people do these days lmao
    If a guy like that had sex with you the same day he met you, there's no doubt that he's done that with many other girls, meaning what you guys just had was nothing but satisfying urges, nothing special for your romantic mind to delve into, your romantic mind shouldn't even consider sex within 12 hours of meeting lmao, that usually leads to nothing

I'd say if you're looking for real love, close your legs, and open your heart more, don't mix sex with love as they are a bad combination at early stages
    Don't mistake love for lust, use sex as a tool of expressing deep emotion and to strengthen your bond and connection with your partner, not to create a weak fake connection with a total stranger

"until we meet again" is a pretty common phrase, and like I said, sleeping around with randoms won't get you any actual love hun

0|0
    0|0
  • You got to be careful no to read too much into these situation because that's how some guys can manipulate you.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

what do you mean?

• 2d

oh you mean the "loving yourself" thing?

i was looking at his youtube channel and in one of his videos from like a month ago he was talking about money doesn't give you happiness he was just being very logical... like all you need is friends and that its all about the journey not the end result... all that type of stuff...

before we were getting close he was telling my friend that sex isn't everything and it won't make you happy

does this change perspectives a little?

• 2d

To some point but you need to make sure that he's genuine about his views and opinions. To do that, go out with him for a long time without having sex. You need to see how he reacts when he doesn't get what he wants.

• you may find the answer here and by the way there are rules on duplicate questions
    Can I have yall's opinion on this please? thank you? โ†—

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

i didn't know i posted it twice. my wifi crashed and i think i repressed submited so much times it sent twice!!!

• Well sometimes its a sign and sometimes apparently its just you. Meet him again there is less to say, think or conclude about a person in one meeting. You will get to know what it is.
    Word of advice- even if its a sign or you two can connect doesn't always means you two are made for each other, and even if its just you doesn't really means you are not meant to be.
    Wishes and love.๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess all the answers you need will be found on your original post of this question

0|0
    0|0
  • Just enjoy the sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • answered this already

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

sorry! i didn't know i posted it twice. my wifi crashed and i think i repressed submited so much times it sent twice... yikes..

• Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • Far to much to read

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhhhh, sounds like a coincidence to me

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

is it a weird coincidence... ?

• 3d

Not really, itโ€™s just a common phrase that people say a lot that you didnโ€™t even say ๐Ÿ˜†

• 3d

But if you like the dude then you should ask him to meet up again or sumthin

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes