Advice for a really stupid question? Please honestly respond?

I dont know if this is just me being weird but here it goes. its very randomized, my thoughts, but take it in as you will.

I felt an immense connection with this guy i had sex with. I did not really know him but we really connected. he said he felt the connection too.

I remember telling myself subconsciously that I would love to date a guy who likes taking pictures and I would imagine myself with a guy taking pictures of me. This guy loves taking pictures and even went to a small photography program...

Before we had sex i told my friend that she needed to love herself and he jumped in and emphasized what I was trying to say and to be honest I've never heard a guy talk about "loving yourself" like that. the attraction sparked as he kept talking he kept getting close and so did i.

when everyone left he jumped on me and started kissing me and we had sex lol.

then after for some odd reason i wanted to say "until we meet again"... like i was on the verge of saying it but something was holding me back... but i didn't want to sound weird... it felt as though i couldnt really come out and say it... shy perhaps.. thus i didn't say it lol

I looked him up on facebook and he is actually a youtuber with a couple of followers... cute.. lol

He posted a video that very same day... literally an hour after the sex happened... about how he is transferring colleges (an hour away from mine) and how he is sad but in one of the slides as he was showing pictures of his friends he said "Until we meet again" ...

I was like woah... is that weird? Is this a sign? is this odd? or is it just me?
3d
I REALIZED I POSTED THE QUESTION TWICE PLEASE DONT KILL ME LOL. MY WIFI CRASHED
3d
i also can't delete the question so yeah

010