Do you think children before puberty are gay or straight yet?

I remember when I was a young boy, I used to think I liked girls. I was a naughty boy and used to try to get girls to pull their pants down and stuff. I think it was just cause I liked to see what they had there because it was different to me. But when I got puberty it became quite clear to me that I was a flaming homosexual.

So I didn't really know until I had active sex organs.
Same for everyone do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I knew I had special feelings for women even when I was a small child. I didn't understand what those feelings were until I was older, but I did have them. I have defined myself as bisexual as long as I have defined any of my sexuality. As far as I can tell, I was born this way.

Your curiosity about female bodies as a child is just that - a curiosity about something that is usually hidden from view, and taboo. Children engage in that kind of forensic curiosity about all sorts of things in their environments. It's not particularly sexual when they are just curious about anatomy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, people don’t just change their sexuality from one day to an other and are like “Now I want dicks.” Or “Now I want tits and vagina.”
    You were just too pushed by society standards and made yourself believe you are straight till you couldn’t hide it anymore. That’s about it.

1|2
    0|0
  • There was this trailer down the street from me and the woman threw a sexual magazine out the window one time while she was yelling at her man. Other stuff came out the window too, but I picked up that magazine and snuck it into my room and I kept that thing for a really long time. I think I was 8 years old or something, and I was really attracted to females. When I hit puberty I slowly edged more into being attracted to boys. I still had relationships with women but I've never been as satisfied as I am with a man. I consider myself straight, but a little bendy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm I had only crushes for guys even as a 5 year old so waay before puberty. I think that I have already been straight back then.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't know until puberty and don't care for it until then either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I discovered it at age 9 I didn’t know what to call it then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know hmmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah 'cause they can have romantic feelings (the romantic and sexual attraction spectrums being not quite the same)

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight of course

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• 98% of the population is straight, always and forever. This whole gay thing is a fad. It's the same 2-3% that is has always been, since the beginning of time. They just want more attention and acceptance now. It's the age of narcissism - everybody wants focus on their own selves.

0|0
    0|1
  • Before puberty, a child does not has a sexual orientation. Thats what puberty means: the development of the own sexuality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, normal children don’t give a shit...

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes