Sex on the first date good or bad?

i dont know whats wrong with women but if u can't give it up i can't take u seriously and my most deepest relations have started with impulse, lust, a lot of sex which leads to a genuinely closer bond. Than to tip toe and find out "she's not your type" is what usually happens with me and the ""fridgets" wish those types just left me alone. inexperienced knw it alls. do u even swallow is what i cannot stop thinking while you carry on trying to suss me out lol.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's not that there "inexperience" or dont want to. It's a fear. Some actually want to look for a relationship. So when they go on a date they dont know if they are a real thing or just looking for a hook up. So they sometimes wait & see.

0|0
    0|0
    • well to me sex is not something i can do with just anybody and for the girl to think its all i want makes me feel like sum kimd of predator which is why im put off sleeping with someone who can't even trust me inough to let me love them.

• Let's see you had many different relationships which started with lust but they ended so your left with many different relationships meaning they weren't meaningful relationships because it was just about sex also by the way you call females who don't want to rush and who want to take there time and see if the person is right before letting said random person raw dog them just shows how un relationships material you are also not rushing in and taking your time is a sign of being an experienced person its also a sign of being a sensible adult who values conversation and someone's company over just sex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes