Why was my friend so rough during sex almost like he hates me?

Me and this guy friend hooked up today for the first time, we got along really well and talked everyday and chilled a lot. SO today when we hooked up ot
wasn't good he was so fk rough almost as if he hated me or something was the vibe that I got is that normal? I used to like him tooo so it sucks knowing he only wanted to hookup
6d
He didn’t even kiss me or anything he literally just went straight to sex like no foreplay or anything either

514