Guys, My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me?

Hi and thank you in advanced for reading and eventually giving your take on my problem! Sorry for possible spelling and grammar mistakes since English isn't my first language.

So me and my boyfriend have been together for six years and four of those we have lived together. I'm 21 years old and he is 28. My problem is that it seems that he is not very interested about having sex with me. We do have sex few times a month, but even more often when we are about to have sex this happens;

We are laying in bed/couch etc. and I'm touching him and eventually start giving him a hand job, meanwhile i also pleasure myself. But very often when i ask him in middle of the hand job if he'd like to have sex now, his answer is that he would like if I'd continue a bit longer. He says that we can fuck soon, but it rarely happens.

I have asked him why that is and his response is that it's really arousing when he can feel me touching myself and him at the same time. Tough I still wonder that maybe he just doesn't want to have sex with me. Maybe it's easier for him to think some other girl at the same time when he doesn't have to see och feel me?

Maybe it's worth to mention that he often gets a boner just by touching my ass or when we hug really closely. But if he really finds me attractive why wouldn't he want to have sex with me?

//Wonderingg

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... It could be a mental thing. I have autistic tendencies and have to have things a certain way to be okay... Or super horny. I used to turn my girlfriend down when we got together after work as I needed to feel clean and have a shower, do to get round it I started going to the gym after work so I could shower... We talked about it now and she gets my ticks. Perhaps try and see if he will open up