Are you sexually compatible with your partner?

55

What Guys Said 5

• Nope. He won't dominate me and it's frustrating the hell outta me!

• Yes very much so we tell each other exactly what we want and there's nothin i won't do or let her do

• Yeah we was

• Not any more. Somewhere along the line she lost her kink and things have gone to hell in that department.

• For most parts we are. Pretty much only thing wrong is that i have lower sex drive than she has. But i keep doing my best to let her have it even at times i wouldn't feel especially interested.

What Girls Said 5

• He won't let me rub him!
    No๐Ÿ˜‚The only thing I'm finding that I'm compatible with is my bed and me. It lets me lay on it, like no other and just yah know it's beautfil๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

• Absolutely yes!! We are both willing to try new things and he accepts me fully.

• I really need a partner for that๐Ÿ˜‚

• Hell no, heโ€™s much more experienced than me, but I like to learn new things ๐Ÿ˜‹

• 4d

Learning new things is also good and exciting in sex life.

• We are not and he does not do what i want. But i love so i do not care as long as he is with me.