What’s wrong with him?

The guy I’m with, we haven’t had sex in well over a month, and he only wants to when he drinks, and when we talk and start to sext or whatever, and he sends pics and I send my butt or something he just stops responding, like I don’t get it, it used to turn him on heaps but now it’s like he doesn’t want to see my body, I’m so confused, what’s wrong with him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I'm so relieved to see you asking what's wrong with him! So many women on GAG look to themselves first. There are as many reasons to lose interest as there are men to lose it. Talk to him about it. This might help:

How to Talk to Your SO About Sex ↗

1|1
    0|0
  • Sorry but it sounds like he may have lost interest in having sex with you.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Why though...

• Show All
    • 3d

Sounds like he is avoiding talking about what is going on with him. Maybe he is afraid he will hurt you and is trying to get out of the relationship, or maybe he is cheating on you or maybe he just doesn't want to talk about it. Either way, I don't think it is good if he won't even admit something has changed.

• 3d

Maybe yeah I just want to have sex

• he is taking them and using them as fapping material and is fapping before he reciprocates. seems selfish

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

What about sex lmao

• I'm sorry to say that's honey but he's probably using you and moved on there's nothing wrong with you don't take it to heart

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

But he still messages me

• Show All
    • 3d

Pm me

• 3d

You’ll have to follow me back

• He is just used to your body. He got everything he wanted. Now he wants a new one. I am sorry

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's going though some emotional problems?

1|0
    0|0
  • He isn't physically attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Are you kidding, I don’t think so

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes