Girls, How soon should I initiate after a girl sends body pics?

I am *not* a player at all. I never got the manual that says how to "play" relationships and all the unwritten "rules" about when guys should contact girls and initiate sex. I've always been a bit more old-fashioned, probably based on how I was raised. Since I'm single again, though, I've had several girls I've met start texting me increasingly risque pics. I told one female friend about an almost naked text I got from a girl, and she was like, if you didn't get with her after that, she probably saw it as a rejection. That really surprised me. So I'm wondering what the overall rule is. If a girl texts me a body pic, is she expecting me to initiate sex right away after that?

1