Guys is it a red flag if a girl has a collection of sex toys under her bed, some of them really large?

Anonymous
I really like the ones love honey sells. I have splurged on some new ones recently. I got tired of bullets, basic vibrators and battery powered stuff so I bought sex toys you plug in to use whic was the best thing I could have done because they are much more powerful and my orgasms more intense. I also bought a large vibrating dildo.
Guys is it a red flag if a girl has a collection of sex toys under her bed, some of them really large?

Add Opinion